Cows v Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really didn't enjoy that last half at all.

I understand that we were playing a lot of our boys out of position, but I really think Des made a mistake taking Ballin off for Seu x2. We really could have used Bailey at center (for Lyon) and Seu Seu at 9 with Ballin going to 5/8. Instead, Stewart (who did an admiral job at 5/8) played in the halves and totally screwed up the positioning.

All I can say is that we were very lucky to come away with the two points tonight.

NxRuk5SK.jpeg

VKy1s2rj.jpeg

clontaago link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=183414.msg264210#msg264210 date=1275130341]
Is Bailey retarded??
Yes he is
[/quote]
Have you resorted to talking to your self Clon? ;D

But yes he is

ManlyBacker link said:
I can't stand the stress. Gutsy win against a team that can't catch or pass :)

Did anyone else notice that the time clock stopped for a minute around 74:10? Very suss.

Yeah I saw the clock stop for a good 90 seconds at 74:10 as well. My husband didn't notice & thinks I made it up.

LOL you think you can't stand the stress, us pregnant Manly fans are all going to have premature babies if the boys keep putting on these performances.

I wouldn't bag anyone after that effort. We only fell apart after Lyon went of which just shows you what an experienced head does to stiffen a defensive line out wide. You take 6 internationals 4 of them current out of any NRL side and see how they go. Just glad to get one back after the bad luck we have had earlier in the season.

No one gave us a chance and we got the 2.  Ill take it!!!! Sure the 2nd half was sh!t but we lost Lyon had players out of position.  Only got there as the cows bombed a number of tries but 2 points is 2 points I guess.  

Nsw could learn a lesson from that game.
Players out of position create a mess.

Gutsy. We were a rabble after Lyon went off. We have a top class starting line up but lose depth is an issue

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[img=400x248]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/574/NxRuk5SK.jpeg[/img]
[img=400x136]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/3258/VKy1s2rj.jpeg[/img]

meters gained is a worry

jjai link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183414.msg264254#msg264254 date=1275132586]
[img=400x248]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/574/NxRuk5SK.jpeg[/img]
[img=400x136]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/3258/VKy1s2rj.jpeg[/img]

meters gained is a worry
[/quote]
might as well add the missed tackles as well

I don't listen to commentary on Fox mostly because I find Daley to be an annoying twat but, did he mention anything about players being out of position causing problems? Or in true Daley style was this result justified as we are Manly?

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=183414.msg264244#msg264244 date=1275132131]
I can't stand the stress. Gutsy win against a team that can't catch or pass :)

Did anyone else notice that the time clock stopped for a minute around 74:10? Very suss.

Yeah I saw the clock stop for a good 90 seconds at 74:10 as well. My husband didn't notice & thinks I made it up.

LOL you think you can't stand the stress, us pregnant Manly fans are all going to have premature babies if the boys keep putting on these performances.
[/quote]

Noticed it as well

it has to be a mental thing...  maybe they should go back to calves blood or something ..
::)

I have to admit, Bailey threw a decent pass, and made a good run early in the 1st half. After that, he gave away penalties, missed tackles, dropped balls - it just never ends with him - disgraceful. Kiwi can put a positive spin on that.

Hodkinson went missing after the 1st 1/2 an hour. TOTALLY missing. He should have been in there keeping it all together - I don't care what age, or what experience he has - he's our 1/2 back.

Seu Seu was much better tonight, but it was frustrating that he was chewing up Ballin time.

Overall, our team looks unfit, overweight, lethargic and slow - and looks like they run out of steam. I think Singe has done a poor job this year.

Our injuries are a worry, but the bye is coming at a good time. I believe Lyon will be available (just a hunch) next game, and my team would be:-

01. Ben Farrar
02. Michael Robertson
03. Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tony Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. George Rose
15. Matt Cross
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

For the record - I thought King, Kitey and Rodney were outstanding tonight.

Flip link said:
whats this about the clock?
The time clock stopped on 74:10 for what was ages. I was sitting there going through a pack of durries stressing on every second we had left and it just didn't move. No make up time was done. That game went well over time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4