Cricket World Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reasonable recovery considering the start. Stoinis obviously not familiar with rashids wrongun.

Maxwell needs to bat this out now and get us to 250. A quick 30 isn’t going to cut it today - needs to dig in.

I hope starc has been on the angry pills this morning

Isn’t sport amazing. Yesterday after another batting failure from him, and with the TV cameras continually throwing up close up shots of him sitting dejected and gutted in the players lounge then Fast forward 24 hours and he pulls off one of the best game changing run out dismissals you’ll ever see.
another 24 hours and another insane run out. Too good Butler. If only Smiths right nut was bigger. Well batted Smith, but fark what a way to get out, and at that stage too. Won’t write the Aussies off, but we need some magic to get out of this one.

I think Aust are done.

224 not enough. I can remain hopeful but before the tournament I thought reaching the semi's would be a good effort. I didn't see the start so I don't know if there was amazing swing or something like that, but our 3 out of our 4 top 3 batsmen getting 13 runs is very poor. I felt their results in the round robin stages were masking something and it's been laid bare here.

A NZ v Eng final...? Go NZ!!

Though Starc isn't doing Aust any favours being thumped around the ground.

Good openers these English guys.

Aust: Eng only need 4 and over and we need something, lets bring that master bowler Steve Smith on!

- Smith goes for 21 in his first over.

lol

Bye Bye Aust. Better luck with the Ashes.

lol. Eng lose 2 quick wickets after I posted the above.

But another lol as England lost their review when Bairstow decided a plumb lbw was worth a shot.

But my real lol was saved for Roy, he got a dud caught behind decision and will probably be fined for his petulant whining complaints after he was given. I thought "wow, he is behaving so bad, it's like he's south African!" I checked google and he was actually born in Sth Africa! hahaha.

Eng still to win though.

The capitulation is over.

Somewhere McGrath and Waugh are sighing into their drinks.

c'mon Kiwis.

No more bridesmaid!

Never enough runs. Middle order has been ordinary all tournament. Once finch and Warner went we couldn’t recover. Wade for maxwell would have been useful last night. Carey has been good - his wicket last night was a key one.

Couldn’t believe smiths run out - way to thread a needle.

Cmon you kiwis

No need to discuss - what did Wade do to not get a run?

Every time i watch big bash or Aussie games everyone raves about how amazing he is, but he hardly ever delivers, and that thing he does with his helmet after being dismissed pisses me off too Haha

Wade it seems hasn’t been in with the cool kids crowd so won’t get a go

Carey looks a good one, and from what I’ve seen of him is an all 3 formats player

Every time i watch big bash or Aussie games everyone raves about how amazing he is, but he hardly ever delivers, and that thing he does with his helmet after being dismissed pisses me off too Haha

Wade it seems hasn’t been in with the cool kids crowd so won’t get a go

Carey looks a good one, and from what I’ve seen of him is an all 3 formats player

Agree on Carey

We should have them both in the lineup

Kia Ora

3 v 4 Who would have thought? I didn't think Aust would be there but I thought the ole India v Eng final would be it.

Going for NZ and hope they lift the cup. I'm not sure how the IPL and other high paying 20/20 leagues have affected the smaller cricketing nation of NZ, but I thought it had a big effect a few years ago...?

If so I'm happy NZ are a strong cricketing nation.

Choice!

Good luck Kiwis and @Kiwi Eagle First hurdle won the toss. Now get through the first 10. 280 would be a nice competitive score in a WC final. C'mon the Kiwis!!!!

Go the Kiwis. Looking good so far @1/63. The best thing is no bloody drums or vuvuzelas. Good old fashioned clapping and singing.

Set up for the long haul, 5am finish with work at 7.30am will be a good time haha

Rashid concerns me from here but I like that we at least have a base there for the likes of Neesham and De Grandhomme to finish off

This United Nations lineup in pretty intimidating. If Ben Stokes dad didn’t take a league coaching job in the UK he would be in the black jersey today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4