Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
[/QUOTE]
every single post you make especially during games is anti manly. signing Cronk is a big no. 1st he's a
You are full of it chief

Take off your glasses buddy

Cronk is a quality player reguardless

he is yeah but we don't need him. You got no clue mate honestly there is no point with you. Your no manly fan in my eyes. we need a forward and a 2nd rower. what would we do with green? you want to put 2 million into 2 players. geez mate lucky your not in charge. With the Stewart and Mata money we can get a few quality players with that and need to be smart to insure our future but no you want to throw the bank at cronk like the chequebook clubs do ie Parra roosters and dogs. We are manly we need him not. All the best in your future endeavors you pelican

every single post you make especially during games is anti manly. signing Cronk is a big no. 1st he's a

he is yeah but we don't need him. You got no clue mate honestly there is no point with you. Your no manly fan in my eyes. we need a forward and a 2nd rower. what would we do with green? you want to put 2 million into 2 players. geez mate lucky your not in charge. With the Stewart and Mata money we can get a few quality players with that and need to be smart to insure our future but no you want to throw the bank at cronk like the chequebook clubs do ie Parra roosters and dogs. We are manly we need him not. All the best in your future endeavors you pelican[/QUOTE]

hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That all you got?

I'm more a Manly fan than you will ever be champ

Hope you've had a great day manning your keyboard!

I had an old girlfriend that would frequent the corner of darlinghurst rd back in the day and she would make a better 9 then Cherry-Evans.

Fair enough. Put her at 9 then and DCE can come off the bench.

Hopefully his wife is ok with that.

I hope this is bull**** i dont want a long term storm player coming anywhere near manly thieving our money, for what a year or 2, F..k off cronk.
I understand the storm sentiments; however, he is the one storm big three that I would want and he and cherry would be the ultimate halves combo.

he is yeah but we don't need him. You got no clue mate honestly there is no point with you. Your no manly fan in my eyes. we need a forward and a 2nd rower. what would we do with green? you want to put 2 million into 2 players. geez mate lucky your not in charge. With the Stewart and Mata money we can get a few quality players with that and need to be smart to insure our future but no you want to throw the bank at cronk like the chequebook clubs do ie Parra roosters and dogs. We are manly we need him not. All the best in your future endeavors you pelican

hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That all you got?

I'm more a Manly fan than you will ever be champ

Hope you've had a great day manning your keyboard![/QUOTE]
LOL what a clown.

you know nothing Jon snow

why do you wrote like this

guess your the biggest manly fan in here that's why every post is negative and or stupid

I wouldn't be against it, we can just give him the Matai/Stewart money and look within for forwards. Right second row is our only real big issue anyway.

6. DCE
7. Cronk
9. Green

14. Api

Green would be a very similar hooker to MMonas, and Api is the L'estrange. It's a very long shot, if it doesn't happen I won't be upset as we can strengthen elsewhere, if it does happen I won't be upset because we'd go from Top 8 potential in 2018 to contenders.
Personally I think Hastings would be the best 9, Green couldn't handle the defence. If Cronk did come, either Green would be released, or he would battle it out with Api for the utility. I think Hastings will own the 9 next year.

If Cronk and Green are familiar with each other wouldn't you play them as halves and DCE as hooker?
A big no on that one. DCE is our half for the next 6 years yet, and he runs rings around Green.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8