Daly Cherry-Evans in sights of Brisbane Broncos when Manly Sea Eagles contract expire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mitch said:
Some interesting stuff from RLW Mole

EXCLUSIVE in @LeagueWeek today:
Daly Cherry-Evans to say NO to @brisbanebroncos

Has anyone seen the article?

No but I'm going to go out and get it.

Mitch said:

Yep, basically said DCE's partner doesn't want to leave Sydney and they've just bought a house in Freshwater. Quoted the usual 'close source' as saying he wouldn't be moving to Qld and he would sign with a Sydney club but didn't specifically name Manly. Also said there has been issues between him and Choc but the club has sat down with both of them and they have shaken hands and put the issues behind them.

Also, there is a good article on Snake, his try scoring record, and how he is managing his injuries.

mosto said:
Mitch said:

Yep, basically said DCE's partner doesn't want to leave Sydney and they've just bought a house in Freshwater. Quoted the usual 'close source' as saying he wouldn't be moving to Qld and he would sign with a Sydney club but didn't specifically name Manly. Also said there has been issues between him and Choc but the club has sat down with both of them and they have shaken hands and put the issues behind them.

Also, there is a good article on Snake, his try scoring record, and how he is managing his injuries.

KAPOW! You beat me to the punch.

ok I,ll start it off,which other Sydney club would most likely want Sid,or would he want to go,mmm,the rorters,now that pearce has been naughty, with the son of sam,nah,he already turned him down,maybe could have changed his mind

master blaster said:
ok I,ll start it off,which other Sydney club would most likely want Sid,or would he want to go,mmm,the rorters,now that pearce has been naughty, with the son of sam,nah,he already turned him down,maybe could have changed his mind

He lives in Freshwater, is going out with a local girl who obviously has enough pull to veto the Donkeys approach, and plays for the best team in the comp. He won't be going anywhere!

mosto said:
Mitch said:

Jeez..no wonder he's been looking a bit down in the dumps lately. He's pu$$y whipped!

:p

Shoe1 said:
Congrats DCE and Vessa, expecting kid number 2! Hope the Freshie house has enough bedrooms!

:heart:

It certainly will after the next contract. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7