DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Until the contract is registered there is no 100 percent. Don't get me wrong I don't want dce here, he has chosen to go and has shown a disregard (imo) for the club and team mates who made him great. And let's not even mention his attitude to the fans. But the truth is in any business (and that's what we kept being told the nrl is) nothing is 100 percent until the contract is signed and registered.

I did not rip his mother I said her reply on twitter was trashy nothing more
Ok, so should I ask her if you calling her trashy makes her feel great? If you dont get that you did the wrong thing, in ripping DCE's mother and family, then your a lost cause, sorry.

I was really upset and Kieran Forans girlfriend when she wrote Karma, and could have said plenty, but theres a line in the sand.

Do you not get that? I mean, really noy get it?

I wont back down. Rip a player for form and or a decision sure..but going at their family..jeez....

Ok, so should I ask her if you calling her trashy makes her feel great? If you dont get that you did the wrong thing, in ripping DCE's mother and family, then your a lost cause, sorry.

I was really upset and Kieran Forans girlfriend when she wrote Karma, and could have said plenty, but theres a line in the sand.

Do you not get that? I mean, really noy get it?

I wont back down. Rip a player for form and or a decision sure..but going at their family..jeez....

I said what she posted was trashy not that she was trashy. That is a difference

So going at my wife by calling me a wife beater you are a coward Ryan tell me what bank you work in tough guy and we will sort this out.

You are a typical Norths supporter a bear that's what you are all many fans know you are a bear at heart

I wonder if this forum resembles a Manly dressing room at the moment. "You're a d$#khead" , "no you're a d#2khead" etc etc etc........

G

Good for you, some people do have hope......
Ceagle..hope for what? Dont you want guys in our jersey who bleed for it and have passion in it?

Surely that's not too much to ask for.

Our roster is way better than tje Dragqueens. Weve lost 15 of our last 18 games or so now.

Those less talenyed rosters are winning on effort, passion and teamwork.

Nope, he turned his back on tje club. He was given a deadline, and ignored it.

Annersley, his mother, Massoud, The Titans club all refuted it. I was just trying to help people not get disappointed. .again....

Ceagle..hope for what? Dont you want guys in our jersey who bleed for it and have passion in it?

Our roster is way better than tje Dragqueens. Weve lost 15 of our last 18 games or so now.

Annersley, his mother, Massoud, The Titans club all refuted it. I was just trying to help people not get disappointed. .again....

Like you bleed for the Norths jumper you are a bear and always will be.

I said what she posted was trashy not that she was trashy. That is a difference

So going at my wife by calling me a wife beater you are a coward Ryan tell me what bank you work in tough guy and we will sort this out.

You are a typical Norths supporter a bear that's what you are all many fans know you are a bear at heart
Sorry, you abused a woman. Now your physically attempting to threaten me (which would never work) How old are you?

Dont become so enraged and abusive on a footy forum. Way more iimportant thins to worry about isnt there?

All im saying, is dont call players mothers, fathers, sisters anything..its completely unfair and uncalled for..in any forum.

Like you bleed for the Norths jumper you are a bear and always will be.

Actually, yes mate, I absolutely loved The Bears when I went for them, and they will always have a special place in my heart.

My wife and I used to sit under the fig on the fence.

Do you determine the quality of a person by the Rugby League team they follow? Loosen up, jeez. And dont call Manly players parents trashy.

Sorry, you abused a woman. Now your physically attempting to threaten me (which would never work) How old are you?

Dont become so enraged and abusive on a footy forum. Way more iimportant thins to worry about isnt there?

All im saying, is dont call players mothers, fathers, sisters anything..its completely unfair and uncalled for..in any forum.

Ryan spin it all you want you have gone over the top.

To say someone's post is trashy is not 2 say they are trashy.
I never threatened violence on you I asked for the bank you work at so we can have a face 2 face simple.

I'll take your criticism on board but I will not be called a wife beater if you look at my posts I was against Tetevano getting signed and 2 wanted watmough thrown out of the club.

so 2 suggest I'm a wife beater is way over the top.

It sort of reads like you are trolling! Everyone has a brain and can make their own mind up without getting your help in being "disappointed again".

Actually, yes mate, I absolutely loved The Bears when I went for them, and they will always have a special place in my heart.

Do you determine the quality of a person by the Rugby League team they follow? Loosen up, jeez. And dont call Manly players parents trashy.

Loosen up you called me a wife beater

Ryan spin it all you want you have gone over the top.

To say someone's post is trashy is not 2 say they are trashy.
I never threatened violence on you I asked for the bank you work at so we can have a face 2 face simple.

I'll take your criticism on board but I will not be called a wife beater if you look at my posts I was against Tetevano getting signed and 2 wanted watmough thrown out of the club.

so 2 suggest I'm a wife beater is way over the top.

Fair enough, I apologise. Lets just move on. Hopefully with Carney!! Sorrry gus haha

It sort of reads like you are trolling! Everyone has a brain and can make their own mind up without getting your help in being "disappointed again".
Yeah its condescending, we are not stupid. The funny thing is it not even over yet.....

No I just find it funny you demanding loyalty from players yet you are on 2 your second or is it 5th team?

If you are a bear they still play in a comp loyalty Ryan you call for it but don't display it.

Hypocrite much?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7