DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So he's gone and we move on.
Ok..So if we had budgeted 2 million to retain our halves and we off loaded a few lesser players.
I figure we spend about 1 million on reasonable halves and 1.5 million on some strong forwards..should start to get us back to being competitive ?

With TPA'S we could have 3 million

very disappointing for the club and the fans. By Round 20 his motivation to put in for Manly will be on a par with Mr Enthusiasm - our chances of getting that elusive Spoon just got a huge boost.

image.jpg

Cookies would be great, thanks. You didn't see through it. You were slitting your wrists and being abusive to fellow posters for days.

What, with your abuse of his only Mother. Pathetic really. I worry about your missus if you have ever had one. You have wife beater written all over you.
Ryan mate wife beater call very ordinary. This place is Imploding mirroring or once great club.

Dear Lord. Do you WANT a player that doesnt want to be here? Your seeing the results of thay kind of culture right now.

He was almost certainly forced out by club politics based on what I've seen, and he has been trying his guts out with a busted foot. So yes, I'd love to keep an international quality half. Thanks for asking.

While we're asking each other questions, why are you so determined to see the worst in everything? I've been lurking this site for years, not posting much but reading a lot, and I would have to say that about 95% of the stuff that you post here is to the tune of "the sky is falling", even in years where we won the f'ing premiership. Seriously man, you have some issues to work through.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6