DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Ryan's posts - likes to stir the pot but who doesn't. You guys should take a dump & relieve some tension or go & root the misses if you have one. If not - well there's nothing wrong with that.
Well there is but not allowed to express an opinion these days.
Whatever.

I listened to that "interview" on MMM. Dollar Cheque Earnings was backed into a corner and gave exactly what someone should have said if pushed to the wall.

Stay tuned peoples. This isn't over by a long shot.

Oh and Ryan - keep it up mate, your OK by me. I like reading your opinions, not so much flame wars with Mavin though.

Guy's I'm sorry if this thread got hijacked I just got a little bit heated. I can take criticism and people having a go at me on a forum but 2 suggest I'm a wife beater (when in fact I detest domestic violence ) was over the top.
I criticised the signing of Tetevano and said we shouldn't sign Packer because of this (when we were linked) it is also the main reason I cannot stand Watmough.

I just wanted 2 set the record straight I apologise if anybody was offended.

Ryan and I have sorted it out

Now back to the football

1. lol at Mavin and Ryan's fight

2. DCE could not have sounded less convincing we are definitely a chance of keeping him, getting a response out of him was like pulling out teeth

3. That guy interviewing DCE was a humongous knob, he was extremely rude. DCE was well within his right to walk off and not say anything, it was not a press conference he ambushed him at a recovery session.

Guy's I'm sorry if this thread got hijacked I just got a little bit heated. I can take criticism and people having a go at me on a forum but 2 suggest I'm a wife beater (when in fact I detest domestic violence ) was over the top.
I criticised the signing of Tetevano and said we shouldn't sign Packer because of this (when we were linked) it is also the main reason I cannot stand Watmough.

I just wanted 2 set the record straight I apologise if anybody was offended.

Now back to the football
All good brother . We are all a passionate lot on here :)

1. lol at Mavin and Ryan's fight

2. DCE could not have sounded less convincing we are definitely a chance of keeping him, getting a response out of him was like pulling out teeth

3. That guy interviewing DCE was a humongous knob, he was extremely rude. DCE was well within his right to walk off and not say anything, it was not a press conference he ambushed him at a recovery session.

Liam Cox is his name last night on 2gb he was bagging DCE and saying he should honour his GC deal.

So he was just there 2 give DCE a hard time.

I like Ryan's posts - likes to stir the pot but who doesn't. You guys should take a dump & relieve some tension or go & root the misses if you have one. If not - well there's nothing wrong with that.
Well there is but not allowed to express an opinion these days.
Whatever.
If the missus is away you can always use Jerry's Georgie Rose blow up doll! Certainly will relieve a lot of tension blowing that thing up!

Liam Cox is his name last night on 2gb he was bagging DCE and saying he should honour his GC deal.

So he was just there 2 give DCE a hard time.
Well he's just overtaken Danny Weidler, Paul Kent, Bulldog and Buzz as being number one on my most hated journalist list.

Daly's obviously thinking 'can this knob **** off and leave me alone'
upload_2015-4-18_19-58-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-18_19-58-1.png
    upload_2015-4-18_19-58-1.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
If the missus is away you can always use Jerry's Georgie Rose blow up doll! Certainly will relieve a lot of tension blowing that thing up!
It has a leak - kinda hard to find where it is under all the folds but if you don't mind the dettol smell PM me & ill let you have the pickup address.

Guys

Take the time to listen to that interview posted a bit back.
DCE is about as convincing as Foran saying he was still making his mind up at 9am.

Stay tuned, and keep positive. We can't control it, but the ride is exciting.

How any person with common sense can come to the conclusion that he is 100% going based on the clip is beyond belief. If he had come out and said "I will not be re-negging on my deal with the Titans and will be there in 2016" then yes. Saying "Nothing has changed" only means "Nothing has changed YET".

Clips can be edited, cut, re-schuffled to make the public believe anything they want. Until June 30 nothing is confirmed so still a lot of this crap to go

Leave Ryan alone! At least he is consistent! I find is pessimistic realism quite comfortable and reassuring. At least you can count on this!
Too many back flippers on this forum ha!:)
Yeah but he is fortunate that he has been a norths supporter all his life. They never won anything. When you have been the best team in the past decade It is very hard to accept bad news. we are not used to losing quality players most want to join manly to have an opportunity to win a premiership.

I can honestly say that I an in unchartered waters. experience that norths supports have endured is argueable very valuable advice because God knows that they have experienced this predicament numerous times in the past

Like you work Ryan. Not sure about the wife beater stuff. I would love to see Ryan v Zorba. Now that would be a good word fight. Come on Ryan see if you can engage Jabba the Hutt...... Fire up.

How any person with common sense can come to the conclusion that he is 100% going based on the clip is beyond belief. If he had come out and said "I will not be re-negging on my deal with the Titans and will be there in 2016" then yes. Saying "Nothing has changed" only means "Nothing has changed YET".

Clips can be edited, cut, re-schuffled to make the public believe anything they want. Until June 30 nothing is confirmed so still a lot of this crap to go
Come on ..... the media would never do that.... would they?

This is so depressing it really is.. I cant see manly winning games at present and we are still holding hope DCE stays which I do also.. BUT in all honesty the best thing manly can do know is secure the young futures stars in our club we already have on long term deals and with the spare 2 million try and get the best young talent available.. IF DCE does leave it will mean the rebuild will take a year or so longer..

It has a leak - kinda hard to find where it is under all the folds but if you don't mind the dettol smell PM me & ill let you have the pickup address.
Thanks! Seeing Georgie in that tight red v Jersey these days makes me tense and in need of some relief. Seriously though his mass up front could not hurt our efforts this year that's for sure.

Yeah but he is fortunate that he has been a norths supporter all his life. They never won anything. When you have been the best team in the past decade It is very hard to accept bad news. we are not used to losing quality players most want to join manly to have an opportunity to win a premiership.

I can honestly say that I an in unchartered waters. experience that norths supports have endured is argueable very valuable advice because God knows that they have experienced this predicament numerous times in the past
Yep going from Norths to Manly would be like entering an arranged Marriage!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6