DCE or Foran - Who has been more honest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

who has been more honest in their dealings and desire to play for Manly over the past 6 months

• DCE

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Foran

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • both selfish and self serving

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they both played us for saps.

DCE played well on Friday night and I think it's got everyone a little excited, so pair that with the Sterlo interview and you get what we have now; people supporting Daly. The fact is, he shopped himself around and took the biggest offer. He doesn't really care about Manly, but I can accept that.

Foz on the other hand, is a first class a-hole. He was given everything he ever asked for by the club, and a lot has been invested in him, but he spat the dummy over Gifty, and has played up ever since. I don't need any convincing that he put "operation Parramatta" in the works midway through last year, and he played us all for saps. They were both dishonest, but I expected better from Foran, so I am more disappointed in him than Daly.

I think they both played us for saps.

DCE played well on Friday night and I think it's got everyone a little excited, so pair that with the Sterlo interview and you get what we have now; people supporting Daly. The fact is, he shopped himself around and took the biggest offer. He doesn't really care about Manly, but I can accept that.

Foz on the other hand, is a first class a-hole. He was given everything he ever asked for by the club, and a lot has been invested in him, but he spat the dummy over Gifty, and has played up ever since. I don't need any convincing that he put "operation Parramatta" in the works midway through last year, and he played us all for saps. They were both dishonest, but I expected better from Foran, so I am more disappointed in him than Daly.

This.

You have got to think Foran had to know that if he fronted up and said he was going 3 weeks ago we would have been a big show at keeping DCE. If he delayed his decision for that exact reason then that is just being bitter.
C&C you hit it in one- I have yet to hear a more plausible reason for Honest Foz delaying this announcement. Obviously his parting gift to "his mates".

Foz must have know that Manly would remain a powerhouse if we signed DCE. He would have known the Titans and Sharks were the other teams after him and that even with DCE would be fringe teams at best. By waiting for DCE to sign before his announcement he has in his mind reduced the competition for Parra next year. To bad for him Parra will still fail thanks to his enormous contract that he 'didn't chase' and Manly will continue to unearth talent like we always do to continue to outperform Parra.

Hold on, I forgot to put my tin foil hat on. Now the media is going to steal my thoughts!

DCE and Foran - Who has been more honest?
Just about everybody really. A couple of politicians have been borderline candidates but in general worldwide everybody has been more honest than DCE and Foran.....historically speaking they're right up there with the snake in the garden of Eden or that American bloke who said he could'nt tell a lie.

Last edited:
Just about everybody really. A couple of politicians have been borderline candidates but in general worldwide everybody has been more honest than DCE and Foran.....historically speaking they're right up there with the snake in the garden of Eden or that American bloke who said he could'nt tell a lie.

What about the Iraqi information minister during the gulf war. He set the benchmark for porkie pies, even in the face of irrefutable evidence.

What about the Iraqi information minister during the gulf war. He set the benchmark for porkie pies, even in the face of irrefutable evidence.
Definitely up there....and then you've got your legendary liars like Loki (Prince of Liars), Baron Munchausen, Abbott and Shorten, great liars in their own right but for me DCE and Foran are the creme de la creme.

Liar liar pants on fire.

Both little liars , both self centred and both do not give a **** about their club

Both of them did very wrong by our club for different reasons. But if I had a choice I would like DCE to stay.

A few years ago i used to immerse myself in a game called WoW
There was 10 races in my time split into 2 factions

My race was the blood elves who had a naked unashamed lust for power while the other 9 races all wanted that power only the blood elves were honest

They wanted it and they let it be known that they wanted it

The races schemed for it behind closed doors, i found them to be dishonest and dishonorable

Foran is a dwarf
a scheming lowlife liar who hides his lust for money under a mask of friendship and supposed love for a club, both of these are lies

DCE wants the money he's worth and a little more on top, no lies no mask

Neither, there both deceiving little cu&ts. Both wouldn't hold a candle to our other greats like Toovey or cliffy.muppets of the highest order.
Good not great.
1.2 for Foran? Dally M in his house? None.
1mil for chery? Dally m in his house? None.
Bullet dodged people.
Now are they worthy of picking up the huge SH!t my dog layed in the backyard? Damn straight, get to it boys! It's all your good for....

A few years ago i used to immerse myself in a game called WoW
There was 10 races in my time split into 2 factions

My race was the blood elves who had a naked unashamed lust for power while the other 9 races all wanted that power only the blood elves were honest

They wanted it and they let it be known that they wanted it

The races schemed for it behind closed doors, i found them to be dishonest and dishonorable

Foran is a dwarf
a scheming lowlife liar who hides his lust for money under a mask of friendship and supposed love for a club, both of these are lies

DCE wants the money he's worth and a little more on top, no lies no mask

48661_Nerd-Alertlow-600x383.jpg

This is my take on the whole sordid affair -Total speculation.
The core group of senior players & buddies (Stewart Bros ,Choc ,Matai ,Foran etc)
For all intensive purposes we will call them the "brotherhood"
It all starts with the Club making no attempt in resigning Glenn.
The club knew it couldn't afford an aging Glenn Stewart with both halves coming for renewal.
Brotherhood extremely pi**sed off at the way the club has handled the situation ,
A number of the Brotherhood make up their mind there & then that they are out.
Brotherhood see DCE as the main reason why the club has let Glenn go.
Dce & manager are allready pissed at the Clubs 2nd big mistake (lowballing him)
Dce & manager know that Foran is leaving & probably think ,once Foran leaves there
will be another 200k or more lying around which they will most likely throw at keeping
one of the halves.
Brotherhood see this & make a decision for Foran not to sign with Parra until after DCE
signs on (hoping he signs for unders)
Club see whats going on & thinking they can lure Foran back & keep the Brotherhood happy.
Club cancels contract talks with Dce.
Dce signs with Tits.
Brotherhood stoked at outcome (prob unexpected) & Foran gives notice a week later.
Most people are going to Blame Choc ,Foran & Dce for this whole sordid tale.
I dont ,Foran & Choc were sticking up for the mistreatment of their best mate ( in honesty ,who doesn't stick up for their mates)
Dce ,I dont blame him either ,he is either #1 or # 2 halfbacks in the game.He is a rep number 7 & deserves the coin.He is probably only pimping himself out (managers idea also) to regain the cash the tight@rses have taken off the table being cheap.
This whole thing could of been averted due to the 2 mistakes the club made #1 -Not making Glenn an offer & disrespecting him & # 2 lowballing Dce's original offer by 200k .
This whole thing reeks of incompetence in management & a total lack of communication.
I admit they were probably never going to keep the two halves & all players happy,but we still should of either had Dce
or
Foran ,Choc & Glenn in this side .
We are now missing all 4 internationals due to poor management.

DCE and Foran - Who has been more honest? DCE
DCE and Foran - Who is taller? DCE

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.” Grouch Marx.

This is my take on the whole sordid affair -Total speculation.
The core group of senior players & buddies (Stewart Bros ,Choc ,Matai ,Foran etc)
For all intensive purposes we will call them the "brotherhood"
It all starts with the Club making no attempt in resigning Glenn.
The club knew it couldn't afford an aging Glenn Stewart with both halves coming for renewal.
Brotherhood extremely pi**sed off at the way the club has handled the situation ,
A number of the Brotherhood make up their mind there & then that they are out.
Brotherhood see DCE as the main reason why the club has let Glenn go.
Dce & manager are allready pissed at the Clubs 2nd big mistake (lowballing him)
Dce & manager know that Foran is leaving & probably think ,once Foran leaves there
will be another 200k or more lying around which they will most likely throw at keeping
one of the halves.
Brotherhood see this & make a decision for Foran not to sign with Parra until after DCE
signs on (hoping he signs for unders)
Club see whats going on & thinking they can lure Foran back & keep the Brotherhood happy.
Club cancels contract talks with Dce.
Dce signs with Tits.
Brotherhood stoked at outcome (prob unexpected) & Foran gives notice a week later.
Most people are going to Blame Choc ,Foran & Dce for this whole sordid tale.
I dont ,Foran & Choc were sticking up for the mistreatment of their best mate ( in honesty ,who doesn't stick up for their mates)
Dce ,I dont blame him either ,he is either #1 or # 2 halfbacks in the game.He is a rep number 7 & deserves the coin.He is probably only pimping himself out (managers idea also) to regain the cash the tight@rses have taken off the table being cheap.
This whole thing could of been averted due to the 2 mistakes the club made #1 -Not making Glenn an offer & disrespecting him & # 2 lowballing Dce's original offer by 200k .
This whole thing reeks of incompetence in management & a total lack of communication.
I admit they were probably never going to keep the two halves & all players happy,but we still should of either had Dce
or
Foran ,Choc & Glenn in this side .
We are now missing all 4 internationals due to poor management.

'intents and purposes'

You're welcome.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6