DCE or Foran - Who has been more honest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

who has been more honest in their dealings and desire to play for Manly over the past 6 months

• DCE

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Foran

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • both selfish and self serving

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my take on the whole sordid affair -Total speculation.
The core group of senior players & buddies (Stewart Bros ,Choc ,Matai ,Foran etc)
For all intensive purposes we will call them the "brotherhood"
It all starts with the Club making no attempt in resigning Glenn.
The club knew it couldn't afford an aging Glenn Stewart with both halves coming for renewal.
Brotherhood extremely pi**sed off at the way the club has handled the situation ,
A number of the Brotherhood make up their mind there & then that they are out.
Brotherhood see DCE as the main reason why the club has let Glenn go.
Dce & manager are allready pissed at the Clubs 2nd big mistake (lowballing him)
Dce & manager know that Foran is leaving & probably think ,once Foran leaves there
will be another 200k or more lying around which they will most likely throw at keeping
one of the halves.
Brotherhood see this & make a decision for Foran not to sign with Parra until after DCE
signs on (hoping he signs for unders)
Club see whats going on & thinking they can lure Foran back & keep the Brotherhood happy.
Club cancels contract talks with Dce.
Dce signs with Tits.
Brotherhood stoked at outcome (prob unexpected) & Foran gives notice a week later.
Most people are going to Blame Choc ,Foran & Dce for this whole sordid tale.
I dont ,Foran & Choc were sticking up for the mistreatment of their best mate ( in honesty ,who doesn't stick up for their mates)
Dce ,I dont blame him either ,he is either #1 or # 2 halfbacks in the game.He is a rep number 7 & deserves the coin.He is probably only pimping himself out (managers idea also) to regain the cash the tight@rses have taken off the table being cheap.
This whole thing could of been averted due to the 2 mistakes the club made #1 -Not making Glenn an offer & disrespecting him & # 2 lowballing Dce's original offer by 200k .
This whole thing reeks of incompetence in management & a total lack of communication.
I admit they were probably never going to keep the two halves & all players happy,but we still should of either had Dce
or
Foran ,Choc & Glenn in this side .
We are now missing all 4 internationals due to poor management.

Good summary ...... can't we still try and get DCE to change until mid year? Maybe that is why the club didn't issue a statement about DCE? Maybe .... there are still things in play? Stupid? Yeah probably.....

A few years ago i used to immerse myself in a game called WoW
There was 10 races in my time split into 2 factions

My race was the blood elves who had a naked unashamed lust for power while the other 9 races all wanted that power only the blood elves were honest

They wanted it and they let it be known that they wanted it

The races schemed for it behind closed doors, i found them to be dishonest and dishonorable

Foran is a dwarf
a scheming lowlife liar who hides his lust for money under a mask of friendship and supposed love for a club, both of these are lies

DCE wants the money he's worth and a little more on top, no lies no mask
Funny you should mention this. I keep thinking about how my current obsession, Hearthstone, is very much like trying to pick the right team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2