DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The sky fell. Do your self a favour and go read the Australian article instead of popping 1 liner's in forums to sound like a ****ing smart arse.
It's a **** article not based in reality

Nobody wrote it about JT when he did the same thing

What about Merrin?

The million bucks plus isn't for a player alone it's for the fans he brings through the gate and the sponsors he attracts to the club

He's going to be higher paid than JT? So he should be he is more pure than JT can dream of

Who tipped off the paps of his movements? Manager?failing clubs? Bet he didn't do it

Foz hasn't accepted his offer because his manager is trying to squeeze the club harder

Next time you go to fight with words make sure it isn't against an intellectual superior to yourself

I'm talking short term ffs, do I need to draw pictures? Do you honestly believe you can lose Foran and DCE in the same season and not be 'stuffed' for a year or two?

No need for you to draw a picture of "stuffed" - I already have one:
sharks.png

If we lost both we would drop to the fringe of the 8 at worst imo. As others have said, it would free up a pretty handy war chest for signings. We could really use some strike forwards - we could get 2 of those plus a decent half for the coin DCE and Foz are commanding. We would hardly be "stuffed". I'm not one of them but a lot of people actually think we are better off.

How much do you reckon Orr would charge us Silvertails to shop sharky around to some other club fan sites?

We will be just another side for a few years.

Lucky Belmore is such an attractive place to take prospective new players on tour.

Maybe even a nice lunch at Manly.

Who else does Ort Manage?

I'm talking short term ffs, do I need to draw pictures? Do you honestly believe you can lose Foran and DCE in the same season and not be 'stuffed' for a year or two?
If we lose both halves we will have plenty of money to go on a buying spree.

maybe we can poach the sharks best players. That;s right you don;t have any under 30 years of age.

We will be just another side for a few years.

Lucky Belmore is such an attractive place to take prospective new players on tour.

Maybe even a nice lunch at Manly.

Who else does Ort Manage?

Oh dear another one.

And no guesses where this one is based, you only have to check the spelling.

Lol if we lose both we'll do a souths. Buy a forward pack, play a boring ruck based brand of footy with 2 game managers and still make the finals hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8