Departing players announced.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The GOOD news I read in that is Brenton Lawrence ( who enacted his option), and Jorge Taufua aren't on that list.

Yes but they are trying to offload BJ, and might succeed!!

There's a LOT of " offs" there, and so far 1 " on", interesting times.......maybe!

A big business could just view Blacktown being our reserve grade and simply a cost saving measure. Let's just pick 5 random names from this years Blacktown 3rd grade team, and add them to our top 25 next year shall we.

A possible positive is that this list immediately removes any doubt in relation to other teams that might have some interest in taking up some of these players (notwithstanding the efforts of their player managers to also advertise the fact).

It appears that this decision was made a while back and explains the non performance of the last month in all grades.

Never would I ever think that I would see again the rabble that our club is right now. Rudderless and consumed by egos and has beens making decisions that are affecting the fabric of the club.

If the club were really thinking of their members surely this announcement could have been made once some signings were announced.

I just wonder when someone is going to be accountable for the mess we are in. After 2015 being a low this season was much worse and a disaster for the clubs 70th.

Not good enough owners!!!

A big business could just view Blacktown being our reserve grade and simply a cost saving measure. Let's just pick 5 random names from this years Blacktown 3rd grade team, and add them to our top 25 next year shall we.
With how many are departing, and who knows how many more, it might be more than 5, maybe get the girl from the front office to draw them out of a hat!!

Don't shoot me for saying this, but we were actually winning games when Taupau, Green and Buhrer were in the backrow. I didn't mind Green on the left. Sure as hell better than Winterstein. That guy is literally useless.

It appears that this decision was made a while back and explains the non performance of the last month in all grades.

Never would I ever think that I would see again the rabble that our club is right now. Rudderless and consumed by egos and has beens making decisions that are affecting the fabric of the club.

If the club were really thinking of their members surely this announcement could have been made once some signings were announced.

I just wonder when someone is going to be accountable for the mess we are in. After 2015 being a low this season was much worse and a disaster for the clubs 70th.

Not good enough owners!!!

Well said old mate, bloody well said!!

Great to see the club staff announce this after another flogging, a real blame someone or something for the low effort this year of the people concerned with keeping the club competitive. Thank God this season is over what a joke we have become in a short space of two years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6