Departing players announced.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our club is on its knees right now. I want to see a plan from our owners. A pattern that we can all follow. Sick of watching good juniors kicked out of the club and signing guys who are past their best. Our opponents tonight have shown the way, they have a team full of youthful players who play without fear and express themselves. Penrith have invested in youth and its playing dividends. We have fritted away our opportunities!

So we keep Pita Godinet who is about 30 and tell younger versions in Hodges and Pratt to pack there bags. Of course.

i feel sorry for the people related to the decision makers of this club

Imagine living or sleeping next to this filth that accepted Myles, Brown, Api, Walker, Godinet

At the expense of Hiku, Gutho, Hodges, Mateo, Leary

Surely Potatoe would of played more games than Nate Myles and made more meters etc etc etc

Imagine living or sleeping next to this filth that accepted Myles, Brown, Api, Walker, Godinet

Surely Potatoe would of played more games than Nate Myles and made more meters etc etc etc
Hodges, Mateo and Leary are not loses we should be happy they are all gone.

Well Nate Myles DID praise Broncs (Broncos) Nation on his twitter yesterday, so at least he's patriotic.

With all these players leaving I guess that means
Lawrence
Taufua
Williame
Godinet
Have re signed
And these signing will be announced
Lane
Green
Cullen
And I expect a lot more signing to come and quality ones not stop gap signings, quality players, our recruit for next year is going well need to keep it up.

this Blacktown situation has changed the landscape i will admitt
Hodges, Mateo and Leary are not loses we should be happy they are all gone.

This blacktown partnership has changed the landscape and structure for NSW cup and our club i will agree

But it does not explain the retension of Brown and Myles

What is wrong with Api? Walker will be a lot better when he plays in the centres and stops punching doors.

People were slitting their wrists in the last off season then next thing you know we'd signed Taupau and Walker.

This list of departures is mostly crap players, and Knight who seems like a bit of a d*ckhead.

Let's not forget we had a brothel owner with links to possible match fixing hanging out in our dressing rooms not so long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if a culture clean out is a big factor in all this.

I for one am looking forward to seeing who we sign.

Don't shoot me for saying this, but we were actually winning games when Taupau, Green and Buhrer were in the backrow. I didn't mind Green on the left. Sure as hell better than Winterstein. That guy is literally useless.

Agree green had more upside than Frankenstein. Not really sure what they see in him

this Blacktown situation has changed the landscape i will admitt

This blacktown partnership has changed the landscape and structure for NSW cup and our club i will agree

But it does not explain the retension of Brown and Myles
Apart from knight all other players were off contract (and knight clearly had an offer from the roosters)

They have no option with Brown and Myles as no other club is silly enough to take them...so they have to pay the players no matter what

A bit misleading list - blacktown would have to honour their contracts for next year so we would have a few extra players missing. Not many from our top 25 that hadn't already gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4