Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
Watmough....... had charges dropped for punching a sponsors daughter,

Cant believe this went unchallenged (unless I am deluded and am prepared to be corrected) But WTF are you on MR I!

Show me evidence/proof of this claim or remove/apologise for such an idiotic comment.

voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

Cant believe this went unchallenged (unless I am deluded and am prepared to be corrected) But WTF are you on MR I!

Show me evidence/proof of this claim or remove/apologise for such an idiotic comment.

http://www.news.com.au/national/watmough-wont-face-assault-charges/story-e6frfkwi-1225715384772

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-News-Police-have-closed-Anthony-Watmough-s-alleged-assault-case

It was all over the news at the time.

MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

http://www.news.com.au/national/watmough-wont-face-assault-charges/story-e6frfkwi-1225715384772

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-News-Police-have-closed-Anthony-Watmough-s-alleged-assault-case

Sorry wasn't aware that Paul Durazzo was the name of a female - FAIL

Quote - highlighted the important part for you mate

"The man alleged to have been assaulted has indicated that he does not wish to pursue the matter further"

Await your reply

In your haste to validate yourself you have made a fool of yourself

SMS

MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

He didn't punch the sponsors daughter, he allegedly punched Paul Durazzo, the father. You should get your facts right before posting crap like that My i.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
Anybody know who that fivespoons guy is posting on the kennel? He is saying Kelly Egan is on the outer at the dogs and that he cost them any chance of signing Foran and Trex. Interesting.
fivespoons never mentioned who the other player was he was eluding to. He named Foran but skated around the issue of naming another player in regards to his comments.

I think you answered your own question in regards to who fivespoons is.

and just on this...

C'mon guys give it a rest with the fake accounts over at The Kennel. The moderators are already aware people are trolling both sites (The Kennel more than here), and aren't afraid to ban.

Instead of making yourself look stupid trying to cause troubles and troll The Kennel, move on, grow up, and enjoy the forum you have here.

You'll note there is very few Kennel members signing up here and trolling away.

No,we cannot because its funny to see how butthurt you filthy merkins get

Tell your ugmo Vai that i can just reset my modem and guess what?

NEW IP ADDRESS LOL even Herp Derpington knows this

And i was Dollar Dasler

You can't find something better to do with your time ?

Geez kiwi What do you do in your spare time? Turn your laptop off and enjoy life?

You must get bored.....

MrInvisible said:
MrInvisible said:
Near enough for Mr I - where’s the harm in defaming a Manly player on a Bulldog forum?
For the record, as others just explained, the allegation was of an incident with a man.
Secondly, it’s a lie to say he had charges dropped. There were never any charges laid, because once police looked into it they decided there was nothing worth prosecuting.

Is there anyway to fix quotes when you're viewing them? Its really hard to follow some replies when there are no boxes around the quotes.

The whole point of this thread was to enjoy the fact the dogs missed out on yet another player. Hahahahahah, mission accomplished.

Otherwise this thread isnt advancing our collective knowledge of footy now is it. Case closed.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
MrInvisible said:
The mods discussed it and it was deemed that I was not trolling.

The secret enclave of mods held a discussion on keeping you here? I wasn't invited (and boy I know that one leaves me wide open), but if any white smoke emanated from the ST chimney it was probably the burning of the doggie effigy I threw in the fireplace. :) j/k
Not trolling but definitely fishing.

MB, I presume Mr I is talking about a discussion he & i had at the time. Its far from accurate to describe that as "deemed not trolling".

I simply didnt ban him, but rather requested he leave things alone for a while to let things cool down.

Jatz Crackers said:
The whole point of this thread was to enjoy the fact the dogs missed out on yet another player. Hahahahahah, mission accomplished.

Otherwise this thread isnt advancing our collective knowledge of footy now is it. Case closed.

No it should be like every other thread. Talk about footy for 10 posts then start on contract negotiations or the kennel.

Gotta keep up with the trends mate.

I've seen plenty of trolls here and Mr I is not what I usually think of as a troll. From what I can see there have been trolls on both sides in recent times, and it's not a very good look for either side.

Not surprising I suppose, given the Des drama.

However with both teams doing well I thought most fans would be happy following their own team's fortunes for a while.

voicefromthehill said:
No fair you posted after JC closed it! You mods have all the fun

I was doing my 'clever' reply and hit 'post' and saw JC's comments. Nothing secret or untoward intended. :)

Jatz Crackers said:
MB, I presume Mr I is talking about a discussion he & i had at the time. Its far from accurate to describe that as "deemed not trolling".

I simply didnt ban him, but rather requested he leave things alone for a while to let things cool down.
Nah I emailled Dan a few days back when the proverbial hit the fan and said I'd be happy to close my account in order to simmer tensions and was told that mods had discussed it and found it wasn't me being the problem.

But yeah a while ago you asked me to refrain from posting.. during the Hasler saga.

Anywho good luck against Canberra on the weekend.. with Campese out Raiders are prime targets for near full strength Sea Eagles.

torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

He didn't punch the sponsors daughter, he allegedly punched Paul Durazzo, the father. You should get your facts right before posting crap like that My i.
Sorry but you need to re-rread that article.

He slapped the sponsors daughter, and punched the sponsor.

The sponsor decided to not press charges.

Still it's assault whichever way you look at it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8