Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:
Watmough....... had charges dropped for punching a sponsors daughter,

Cant believe this went unchallenged (unless I am deluded and am prepared to be corrected) But WTF are you on MR I!

Show me evidence/proof of this claim or remove/apologise for such an idiotic comment.

http://www.news.com.au/national/watmough-wont-face-assault-charges/story-e6frfkwi-1225715384772

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-News-Police-have-closed-Anthony-Watmough-s-alleged-assault-case

It was all over the news at the time.

He didn't punch the sponsors daughter, he allegedly punched Paul Durazzo, the father. You should get your facts right before posting crap like that My i.
Sorry but you need to re-rread that article.

He slapped the sponsors daughter, and punched the sponsor.

The sponsor decided to not press charges.

Still it's assault whichever way you look at it.

You were wrong you said the charges were dropped. How can that happen when no charges were laid in the first place?

MrInvisible said:
Jatz Crackers said:
MB, I presume Mr I is talking about a discussion he & i had at the time. Its far from accurate to describe that as "deemed not trolling".

I simply didnt ban him, but rather requested he leave things alone for a while to let things cool down.
Nah I emailled Dan a few days back when the proverbial hit the fan and said I'd be happy to close my account in order to simmer tensions and was told that mods had discussed it and found it wasn't me being the problem.

But yeah a while ago you asked me to refrain from posting.. during the Hasler saga.

Anywho good luck against Canberra on the weekend.. with Campese out Raiders are prime targets for near full strength Sea Eagles.

Whilst I concede that your probably not trolling on this site Mr Invisible, I find it odd that you feel the need to ingratiate yourself to the powers that be....It's that particular trait that I find difficult to rationalise without becoming suspicious....If I felt the need to laud power over others that's the route I'd take also...Fortunately I'm just happy to be an average joe who enjoys talking about the team I support with a few mates.

Cameron said:
You were wrong you said the charges were dropped. How can that happen when no charges were laid in the first place?
You need to read up on law.

You can be charged, likewise police can continue to charge someone even if the person doesn't want to press charges.

Either way semantics. He still hit a woman (his second time in history), and then hit a sponsor. None of this was claimed to be false.

Moving on. . .

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

Cant believe this went unchallenged (unless I am deluded and am prepared to be corrected) But WTF are you on MR I!

Show me evidence/proof of this claim or remove/apologise for such an idiotic comment.

http://www.news.com.au/national/watmough-wont-face-assault-charges/story-e6frfkwi-1225715384772

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-News-Police-have-closed-Anthony-Watmough-s-alleged-assault-case

He didn't punch the sponsors daughter, he allegedly punched Paul Durazzo, the father. You should get your facts right before posting crap like that My i.

He swore at her and slapped him, you troll here I'll troll there

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:

You can be charged, likewise police can continue to charge someone even if the person doesn't want to press charges.

Either way semantics. He still hit a woman (his second time in history), and then hit a sponsor. None of this was claimed to be false.

Moving on. . .
Fact choc was never Charged!!!!!!
Fact because he was never charged there were no charges to be dropped!!!!

Learn some comprehension you arrogant individual.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

Yeah - I re read the article, and can't find the basis to your statement, probably because it isn't there.

Your friend powder toast man said you always had to have the last say, always had to win an argument. Problem with a trait like that is when you are wrong and you persist with your wrong argument you look foolish.

SMS

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:

Moving on. . .
He Didn't touch the sponsors daughter he slapped the Sponsor

MrInvisible said:

Moving on. . .
What I express about this has nothing at all to do with you supporting the Bulldogs. A member of my family is a dogs fan, indeed I think in the past he may have posted occasionally on the kennel. Now …

Please post a link to where it was reported that he hit the sponsor's daughter. I have never seen that allegation.

His second time in history? Are you referring to some previous unproven allegations?

Thirdly, your informative comment about charges is a poor attempt at diversion. You claimed Watmough had charges dropped. Simply untrue.

Or do you believe that allegations against footy players are always true? And that allegations always result in charges being laid? If so, I can only presume you go around telling people that Bulldogs players were guilty of rape at Coffs, but they had the charges dropped. Which obviously you do not do, as that would be unfair and ridiculous.

In trying to avoid making a simple apology or retraction, you are just digging a deeper hole.

The Eagle said:
MrInvisible said:

He swore at her and slapped him

Close TE :)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/inside-the-party-that-went-wrong/story-0-1111119092858

Jethro said:
The Eagle said:
MrInvisible said:

He swore at her and slapped him

Close TE :)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/inside-the-party-that-went-wrong/story-0-1111119092858

March 11, 2009

MrInvisible said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-slap-watmough-with-10000-fine-20091123-izvf.html

Was a $10k fine from the club *ouch*

It doesnt say that he was fined at all. You need to start posting facts and cease making unfounded assertions. Unfounded assertions are no better than trolling. Just dressed up badly.

Whats funny is this...

Possible minor altercation.
Escalates due to the father.
Daughter becomes involved.
Watmough executed by media
Daughter is an aspiring model.
Her photos splashed all over the telegraph and various websites and the father's buisness earns some free advertising.

Thoughts??

MrInvisible said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-slap-watmough-with-10000-fine-20091123-izvf.html

Quote from your article

Watmough is alleged to have punched sponsor Paul Durazza, who said he had objected to insulting comments allegedly made to his daughter, Sarah.

So some help for you - the word alleged,

Also have a look at the photo of Paul Durazza - far from female.

Whatmough may be guilty of making boofheaded comments toward the female - but that is all.

You have failed dismally to prove your repeated assertions. You are wrong, your articles prove you wrong - so be the big man you claim to be and retract or apologise. Doubt you will based on what I have seen

SMS

manlyfan. said:
MrInvisible said:
Jatz Crackers said:
MB, I presume Mr I is talking about a discussion he & i had at the time. Its far from accurate to describe that as "deemed not trolling".

I simply didnt ban him, but rather requested he leave things alone for a while to let things cool down.
Nah I emailled Dan a few days back when the proverbial hit the fan and said I'd be happy to close my account in order to simmer tensions and was told that mods had discussed it and found it wasn't me being the problem.

But yeah a while ago you asked me to refrain from posting.. during the Hasler saga.

Anywho good luck against Canberra on the weekend.. with Campese out Raiders are prime targets for near full strength Sea Eagles.

Whilst I concede that your probably not trolling on this site Mr Invisible, I find it odd that you feel the need to ingratiate yourself to the powers that be....It's that particular trait that I find difficult to rationalise without becoming suspicious....If I felt the need to laud power over others that's the route I'd take also...Fortunately I'm just happy to be an average joe who enjoys talking about the team I support with a few mates.
Agree, seems suss how he is sucking up to the mods and Dan, then tries to push his weight around here.

Zombie-well-Walking_510.jpg

voicefromthehill said:
MrInvisible said:

Quote from your article

Watmough is alleged to have punched sponsor Paul Durazza, who said he had objected to insulting comments allegedly made to his daughter, Sarah.

So some help for you - the word alleged,

Also have a look at the photo of Paul Durazza - far from female.

Whatmough may be guilty of making boofheaded comments toward the female - but that is all.

You have failed dismally to prove your repeated assertions. You are wrong, your articles prove you wrong - so be the big man you claim to be and retract or apologise. Doubt you will based on what I have seen

SMS

I apologise, I had my facts wrong on this one. We can only base our opinions on media speculation and allegations, and sometimes that isn't the smartest idea... Case in point.

What's that saying? Assumption is the mother of all F Ups.

Anywho good luck vs Canberra for the weekend. I'm off for a four day long weekend at the Shang so won't be posting over next few days.

Again sorry for any problems my comments may have made.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8