DOGS v SOUFFS tonite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Dogs v Rabbits

Rabbits - 3rd is a great spot to launch the semis from for Manly.
It also gives us back the 5 match point margin in case we drop another game before the semis.

The Dogs need to finish 6th and Newcastle 5th , as the 5th Team gets a home final :p

Both teams winning last round should lead to a big crowd and tv ratings. NRL should be well pleased this morning.

HappilyManly said:
Rabbits - 3rd is a great spot to launch the semis from for Manly.
It also gives us back the 5 match point margin in case we drop another game before the semis.

The Dogs need to finish 6th and Newcastle 5th , as the 5th Team gets a home final :p

The 6th placed team gets a home final also.

betting agencys will be shi tting themselves about this one, so many chances for corruption.

I'd like a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

bones said:
I want this game to set a new NRL record for the most season ending injuries ever to come out of a single game.

I think you meant career not season.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Moondog said:
I'd a giant chasm to open under the stadium with demons from hell emerging and dragging the screaming players and officials to eternal damnation while Satan grips Greenberg in one blood soaked talon.....but I guess that's not going to happen....

Well, it won't with that sort of attitude... power of positive thinking Moondog. :D

Bulldogs will get the upper hand early after josh reynolds completes a well rounded tuck and pike in front of the ref.

Souths will level up due to a "surprising" amount of penalties they will receive when they can not seem to get out of their own half.

Inglis will win the match after the completion of a perfect layout. This is due to the reality is that dives in layout - or straight position, performed with the proper technique, are harder than tuck or pike. The more advanced the level of competition, the more scrutiny that is place on the execution of the dive, the ref will be so amazed he will gift them the match.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Souffs will win. They showed against us they are a far better team than most of us gave them credit for. For me, Isaac Luke is their key. When he started running from dummy half it changed the complexion of the match last Friday.
But, possession depends on the flow of penalties. If the ponkies are even-handed, which may happen because they are not refereeing Manly, then Souffs will win.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8