Dugan & Ferguson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know we chased Ferguson hard before he initially signed with the sharks. He is a great talent, just a shame he is a even bigger tool. Would still take him, just not on massive coin.

Killer and Matai > Fergo ... by a long shot.

He would be a good pick up when killer retires but as Garts said, not for big $

No way Napper, Jamie and Steve are going great but watching him today you just feel like we gotta get him in the team somewhere!! I know it was reserves but the talent was just overwhelming.

The one thing with Ferguson is that he is prone to massive brain snaps. He comes up with some clangers. Still worth it though imo. If we lost Lyon at the end of the season he is definitely worth a shot. But a big risk as well.

Sheikheagle said:
Ben farrar willrlace killer

Will replace killer

I hope not. He's a good back-up outside back and that is all. Not someone you'd want there long term. I'd rather have Taufua at 3 and put Gutherson or another up and comer on the wing.

MWSE said:
If you have ever had the honour of living in Canberra (like I had during my time in the ADF), you will know that Canberra is a place of many wonderful things to do; such as drinking, cycling, drinking, and riding hot air balloons.

These things are only magnified when you come from Queanbeyan.

Its not Queanbeyans fault you have a drinking problem. And by the way Dugan is from Tuggeranong not Queanbeyan. And Brent Kite our fearless prop and all round good guy and non drinker is from Queanbeyan. Not to mention Brad Haddin, Mark Webber, Ricky Stuart, Matt Giteau and James Bloody Bond!! George Lazenby.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/josh-dugan-launches-vile-social-media-attack-on-fans/story-e6frep5x-1226609810233

Telling a raiders fan to kill himself now.

This bloke is a moron. He doesn't deserve to be playing NRL. Just another pisshead bogan. Overrated wanker.

Dugan just posted this

BGp4Mm9CAAAxABG.jpg:large

They guy is a dope but the **** he has copped from people he does not know has been pretty harsh. No surprise he said something dumb in retaliation. These guys probably should not be on social media.

Garts, your last is the most pertinent point.

Players are generally targets whether they like it or not. Joe/Joanne Public loves nothing better to hurl abuse at high profile people when they are down, whether it's their own fault or not. Inflaming the situation is easy but the anonymous person you're going for is not who the media will report on.

Social media can be a poisonous place and if you're in peoples sights, just unplug it. You'll never win against keyboard heroes.

He was sacked for inappropriate behaviour and backed it up with further inappropriate behaviour. He should be deregistered for the duration of his last contract with the Raiders.

Noticed that he reckons its time to move on with his career. Time for the NRL to teach team swapping selfish egotistical brats a lesson and ban him from league for the next couple of years. Telling a raiders fan to off themselves and making out that he would give a fans wife a better root than he could is grounds enough to ban him.

Does not deserve to be rewarded with a contract with the Broncos ... And they shouldn't be offering one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6