Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We've got a builder in our street lives at the top of the hill in a mansion. Didn't get past 6th grade....didn't need too, his work is top shelf.
If you're bored and want to antagonize said demons...Just throw in a your/you're the wrong way ....they'll come snapping for that ****e....drives em nuts!
I must confess, I suffer from that disease. It's not something I can control, it's an OCD thing and I am appalled by the spelling and grammar on the whole.

I must confess, I suffer from that disease. It's not something I can control, it's an OCD thing and I am appalled by the spelling and grammar on the whole.
I'm with you, Ralphie. I blame it on the threat of copping a metre ruler / strap / cane from the old nuns that taught me in primary school..!

Honestly, Walker is a great Centre, but so is Steve Matai. I don't see Matai ever transitioning to 5/8. Why can Walker all of a sudden do it?

He sure aint no Jamie Lyon.

Walker played a lot of 5/8th as a junior. Watching him at souths when he was put at 5/8th he hogged the ball a lot probably because he was so used to playing as a centre where you hold on to the ball more. I've seen him do some little kicks into oppositions goal line both while playing centre of 5/8th. He needs to get him passing game together and I reckon he be more than a handy genuine 5/8th.

Would like to keep Buhrer as he is a utility player and let BJ, Starling and Burgess go.

I'm mystified with our apparent relish to recruit Walker when, if we have a weakness it is in our front row stocks, it could mean we sacrifice forward depth.
I'm very keen to see if Lawrence has recovered from his 2014 season-ending injury because he was great for us in earlier seasons.

I'm with you, Ralphie. I blame it on the threat of copping a metre ruler / strap / cane from the old nuns that taught me in primary school..!
LMFAO, I had a teacher in year 5 with the 1 metre ruler and I copped one across the backside for every spelling or grammar error. The funny thing is he was the Principal of the primary school when my son went to our local school. I went in to see him and reminded him of those days and suggested to him that times had changed and that he ought to think carefully before using the ruler on my son.

I'm mystified with our apparent relish to recruit Walker when, if we have a weakness it is in our front row stocks, it could mean we sacrifice forward depth.
I'm very keen to see if Lawrence has recovered from his 2014 season-ending injury because he was great for us in earlier seasons.
The answer is simple, we need quality to replace Killer when he retires and there won't be much on the market then. You have to take it when it's available.

The answer is simple, we need quality to replace Killer when he retires and there won't be much on the market then. You have to take it when it's available.
Clinton Gutherson, who is a goalkicker? Jessie Ramien? Hiku and Tom Turbo are fighting for one spot....
I'm not sure that Walker is needed.

Clinton Gutherson, who is a goalkicker? Jessie Ramien? Hiku and Tom Turbo are fighting for one spot....
I'm not sure that Walker is needed.
Groan, how many times do we have to go through this. Gutherson left to play fullback, full stop, end of story. Tom Turbo will be the next Manly fullback and will bide his time on the wing and as a fill in until Snake retires. Hiku is being retained to replace Skivvy. The backline in a couple of years will be as follows:
1. Tom Turbo
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Hiku
5. Ramien
6.?Bird?
7. DCE

LMFAO, I had a teacher in year 5 with the 1 metre ruler and I copped one across the backside for every spelling or grammar error. The funny thing is he was the Principal of the primary school when my son went to our local school. I went in to see him and reminded him of those days and suggested to him that times had changed and that he ought to think carefully before using the ruler on my son.
As a former victim of corporal punishment myself I had a similar situation, when my youngest son was in school his teacher had the nasty habit of slapping him across the back of his head as he walked past him, I had to threaten the same action on him if he didn't knock it off, I figured even though I probably deserved it I had enough punishment to satisfy the next ten generations of my family, lol.

When you factor in that Keiran Foran left for 1.2 million dollars a season, and we could potentially have Dylan Walker for less than half that, I think the decision to recruit him is justified; we need a 5/8 and he fits the bill.

We've purchased Lewis Brown, Darcy Lussick, Nate Myles, and Martin Taupau so adding a quality back to our list of recruits makes perfect sense to me.

We have no 5/8 and two centres that are arguably in their last year of first grade so again the decision is vindicated.

Snake
Taufua
Lyon
Matai
Tom T
Walker
DCE

is a much better backline than

Snake
Taufua
Hiku
Matai
Tom T
Lyon
DCE

Groan, how many times do we have to go through this. Gutherson left to play fullback, full stop, end of story. Tom Turbo will be the next Manly fullback and will bide his time on the wing and as a fill in until Snake retires. Hiku is being retained to replace Skivvy. The backline in a couple of years will be as follows:
1. Tom Turbo
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Hiku
5. Ramien
6.?Bird?
7. DCE
Why did Gutho sign a new contract if he didnt think he had a path at Manly, why did HE change his mind as you suggest.

I'm not sure why there are ongoing arguments regarding Gutherson. The fact that he re-signed with the club tells you that he was quite happy to stay at Manly. Barrett comes along and coincidentally he is shipped off to the Eels...when you put two and two together it's a clear case of he was told the pathway to FG was checkered and he might get a better opportunity elsewhere. That seems fair to me; he will never be the fullback at Manly so go and be the fullback somewhere else.

Gutherson and Walker are the same age; one has played 62 FG games, has an Australian jumper and a premiership...the other is coming off major knee surgery and has 5 FG games to his name. I've got a fair idea who (of the two) we would be better off with next season.

I'm not sure why there are ongoing arguments regarding Gutherson. The fact that he re-signed with the club tells you that he was quite happy to stay at Manly. Barrett comes along and coincidentally he is shipped off to the Eels...when you put two and two together it's a clear case of he was told the pathway to FG was checkered and he might get a better opportunity elsewhere. That seems fair to me; he will never be the fullback at Manly so go and be the fullback somewhere else.

Gutherson and Walker are the same age; one has played 62 FG games, has an Australian jumper and a premiership...the other is coming off major knee surgery and has 5 FG games to his name. I've got a fair idea who (of the two) we would be better off with next season.

Agree 100%. Just look at the quality of player we are attracting now to 6 months ago. The was screams of signing Luke page for gods sake. Got no problems with what they are doing.

Goodbye porky peta. Crabs across field cant defend at centre or wing. His best spot is fullback and he is 3rd in line now. Walker has speed. Snake plays at 5/8 on the wrap around anyway. As long as walker goes to the line we are sweet. His pace and snakes will have opositions ****ting themselves in defence. They will still be ****ting themselves when they have to run at skivi and his young apprentice with kpow hunting on their inside. Make the trade. Ditch zred as well. Buhrer can go (leary and lewis are as good) and keep starlo and lawrence. We need depth at prop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11