Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Why did Gutho sign a new contract if he didnt think he had a path at Manly, why did HE change his mind as you suggest.
Here we go again. When Gutho re-signed Tom Turbo had not fully emerged and Toovey was the coach. I am guessing here, but I assume Toovey told him he was further up the FB pecking order than Barrett has since told him.

Look, you can believe me, you can not believe me, I don't give a sh1t, I can tell you I have been told by someone very very close to the deal that he chose to leave because Parra offered him the FB position within 2 years when Gordon goes.

It just pisses me off that people come on here and claim the club punted him when that is simply not true.

Clinton Gutherson, who is a goalkicker? Jessie Ramien? Hiku and Tom Turbo are fighting for one spot....
I'm not sure that Walker is needed.
Tom T and Clint Guth want/wanted to be
Stewart's successor, not Killer's.

Now out of Walker vs Jesse vs Hiku, who would most people go for?

Tom T and Clint Guth want/wanted to be
Stewart's successor, not Killer's.

Now out of Walker vs Jesse vs Hiku, who would most people go for?

Tom Trbojevic will be this teams long term fullback imo mate. I love, love, love that he is being brought along slowly.

Their 13 year old brother Ben, is already over 6 foot tall, and is years beyond his weight class quality wise, and in 5-6 years, we may see them all playing together !!

Unfortunately Luke (15) is a cricketer (and wicket keeper).

Here we go again. When Gutho re-signed Tom Turbo had not fully emerged and Toovey was the coach. I am guessing here, but I assume Toovey told him he was further up the FB pecking order than Barrett has since told him.

Look, you can believe me, you can not believe me, I don't give a sh1t, I can tell you I have been told by someone very very close to the deal that he chose to leave because Parra offered him the FB position within 2 years when Gordon goes.

It just pisses me off that people come on here and claim the club punted him when that is simply not true.

So you have some alleged knowledge and it pisses you off because i ask questions on the matter, i apply some logic to the angle i was using and if new evidence is provided i will usually reassess my view on any situation. If you really dont give a sh it then dont reply.

According to the SMH Walker is on the books at Souffs for 250k. If so, why do we have to get rid of so many players? Are we paying overs for Walker?

I would assume Hiku would be on our books for similar dollars. Swap Hiku with Walker and backend his contract so we fit him under the cap for 2016 and 2017.

I believe Killer was at St Helens for 2 years, scoring 44 tries and kicking 205 goals in 60 games. He was an absolute beast over there, winning Man of Steel in 2005 and the Super League Grand Final in 2006.
Geez we know how good he is but those stats are impressive. To anyone that follows the super league, what is his legacy over there? Is he considered one of the best to play that comp? He probably should be.

According to the SMH Walker is on the books at Souffs for 250k. If so, why do we have to get rid of so many players? Are we paying overs for Walker?

I would assume Hiku would be on our books for similar dollars. Swap Hiku with Walker and backend his contract so we fit him under the cap for 2016 and 2017.
Our management stated yesterday that we don’t have to move on anybody to fit walker in. We are moving players on to fit another SOO player in. Don't ask me who because I have no idea but I said ages ago Tamou is coming IMO

Our management stated yesterday that we don’t have to move on anybody to fit walker in. We are moving players on to fit another SOO player in. Don't ask me who because I have no idea but I said ages ago Tamou is coming IMO

I agree with The Tamou move. I've always thought he was on his way here as negotiations between him, Raiders and Cows went quite.
Bozo is a massive fan of Tamou and my guess is they have had words a while back. No evidence behind any of this but just looks that way to me when a Tamou announcement was thought to be made by either Raiders or Cows.....
Bozo bound?
Time will tell

I agree with The Tamou move. I've always thought he was on his way here as negotiations between him, Raiders and Cows went quite.
Bozo is a massive fan of Tamou and my guess is they have had words a while back. No evidence behind any of this but just looks that way to me when a Tamou announcement was thought to be made by either Raiders or Cows.....
Bozo bound?
Time will tell
Wouldn't make much sense though if we're trying to snap klemmer up. It's either one or the other in my opinion

Bozo bound?
Time will tell
Wouldn't make much sense though if we're trying to snap klemmer up. It's either one or the other in my opinion

I agree

I'd rather Klemmer than Tamou, as he is young and a 'keeper' for the future.
This apparent arrangement between Des and Bozo maybe a situation where Des wants Hoppa and suggested to Bozo that we may be interested in Klemmer. They certainly have plenty of props at the Doggies, just look at their roster. So maybe Des is content to let Klemmer go to snare Hoppa.
As I've said before, it just reeks of Bozo wanting to have the most intimidating pack in the NRL, like he did in the 80's.

All these forwards are great BUT let's not forget within the space of a year, or two at the very maximum we will be losing Killer, Skivvy & Snake, and the only one with a ready made replacement is Snake ( assuming we lose Hiku).
Hey Mark
If the rumours are correct, Bird to 5/8, Walker to the Centres, Tom T to fullback and we are short a centre. Maybe Demetriou will turn into a Chris Close type of centre and I could certainly live with that. Then again you could have Wright at 5/8, Bird and Walker in the centres, Tom T at fullback and problem solved. But, I don't think Hiku will go, he has too much versatility to fill in in different positions.

Hey Mark
If the rumours are correct, Bird to 5/8, Walker to the Centres, Tom T to fullback and we are short a centre. Maybe Demetriou will turn into a Chris Close type of centre and I could certainly live with that. Then again you could have Wright at 5/8, Bird and Walker in the centres, Tom T at fullback and problem solved. But, I don't think Hiku will go, he has too much versatility to fill in in different positions.
Wright won't be in first grade for a while.. Too much hype not enough legitimate reasoning

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11