Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Photo_talks_1447983731467.jpg

I am over the saga really seems bozo is again promising rep spots surprise surprise. He not worth offloading hiku and buhrer for it is that simple. But hay they have the master plan. Players with there best in front of them is a bad move.
We have yet to see hiku play centre for a long period.

Walker tightrope

There is plenty going on behind the scenes when it comes to Dylan Walker. Those pushing his cause won't wear the line that he was partying on the night that he overdosed; they say there is no evidence that he was behaving inappropriately.

They are also upset at the script he was given to regurgitate at the hospital when Walker and Aaron Gray faced the media after being released. The way that Walker exits Souths is important – he wants a release.

If he is sacked for any reason it will lead to legal issues and may affect the value at which he has to be placed in Manly's cap. Expect a decision from the Souths board this week.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ahs-lawyer-20151121-gl4oqn.html#ixzz3s89YTKHw

I hope we get Walker but I'm not sure it should be at the expense of Hiku.

I've been a fan of Ferris but I'm guessing with two knee ops the management team are now saying he's expendable.

Hiku on the other hand is a utility back, can play fullback, wing, centre and now it appears 5/8, we don't really have another player like that.

It would be better I feel if Walker came in 2017 as I reckon this will be Killers last year.

Last edited:
I hope we get Walker but I'm not sure it should be at the expense of Hiku.

I've been a fan of Ferris but I'm guessing with two knee ops the management team are now saying his expendable.

Hiku on the other hand is a utility back, can play fullback, wing, centre and now it appears 5/8, we don't really have another player like that.

It would be better I feel if Walker came in 2017 as I reckon this will be Killers last year.
Hiku is going to leave anyway! Walker isn't the reason everyone is leaving he can sign with us at no players expense, players are leaving to make way for a big signing

Is it possible Hiku was on Barrett's original **** list?

I did hear Barrett on 2MMM when talking about 5/8 that other than those we expect to compete for the spot (Killer, Moltzen, Mateo) that he would also be looking closely at Hiku playing 5/8 for NZ because it might give him another option. That kinda tells me that Hiku was in his plans somewhere for 2016.

Even though Barrett is our coach, the way that 2016 is shaping up for us, our squad seems to be made up of who's a favourite of Bozo and who isn't. Those who aren't seem to be the ones on shaky ground.

So who is really in charge? Just ask Ivan Cleary how this type of set up works.
Depends on the relationship how this might work. And how set in their ways both are, verses how learning oriented both are. If Bozo respects Barrett he'll listen and adjust. And vice versa. 2 heads can be better than one. Not always, but they certainly can be.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12