Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hiku lost his international fullback position to the speedy Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and he played 5/8 because Foran was unavailable and he would not have played in the centres or on the wing because Jordan Kahu Shaun Kenny Dowall Jason Knightingale Dean Whare had those positions covered .
I disagree. They would have picked him ahead of Kahu. Peta is well thought of in the NZ camp.

He hasn't been to court yet, so the NRL sanctions can not be considered.

Unlike that Fonua-Blake Manly signed from the Dragons. He is convicted of assaulting his partner, NRL have yet to determine his fate :cool:
Manly are repeating the Zane Tetenavo fiasco of last season :wondering:

The NRL had no issue with considering sanctions before Brett Stewart had his day in court.

But the way they changed them is absurd. Auva'a pleaded guilty and was still allowed to play out the whole season, including the finals and grand final.
If a player hasn't yet been to court, or has and pleaded not guilty, then let them play on until proven guilty. The Auva'a situation was outrageous.

But the way they changed them is absurd. Auva'a pleaded guilty and was still allowed to play out the whole season, including the finals and grand final.
If a player hasn't yet been to court, or has and pleaded not guilty, then let them play on until proven guilty. The Auva'a situation was outrageous.
He plays for south Sydney that's why.. It's a different ball game for them

What an outrageous statement! Any sanction or decision that would have any potential to affect a wabbit premiership was never contemplated! Why should procedural fairness apply

Nein reporting that the Rabbids want more time and info on Walker regarding the overdose episode.
Madge maybe reviewing the Board's hasty decision to release him

Nein reporting that the Rabbids want more time and info on Walker regarding the overdose episode.
Madge maybe reviewing the Board's hasty decision to release him

Seems like they are buying time/ stalling for some reason. Prob looking at options to move others to keep him or find a replacement before moving him on. This is starting to take too long.

I believe Killer was at St Helens for 2 years, scoring 44 tries and kicking 205 goals in 60 games. He was an absolute beast over there, winning Man of Steel in 2005 and the Super League Grand Final in 2006.

You're not wrong, he is still talked about here as one of the greatest to pull on the shirt.. great, great memories, and one of the reasons I became a Manly fan in the end. I just couldn't get enough :happy:

Walker would be great, don't get me wrong, but the current players are just as good in my opinion.

People are remembering Hiku as a winger, probably his worst position.

When in the centres or fullback, he's great. Reminds me a fair bit of Inu.

Walker is another level above Hiku mate

He is, no doubts, but Hiku is still very versatile. I think he'll be very fit this coming season and will go to another level.

That being said, I'd be happy with either, but I sure as hell don't want ANY player costing us Buhrer.

Like I said, it's taking me long enough to get over Ballin (seeing him in a Tigers uniform pissed me right off).

Losing Buhrer would be gut wrenching. And I get it may need to happen to improve our roster. Still sucks.

Fox sports believe Hiku will leave next week! To dragons, eels or titans. Surely that means walker will be at manly from 2016

Walker will be at Souffs in 2016 unless something changes Madge will not be paying him out.

Like I said, it's taking me long enough to get over Ballin (seeing him in a Tigers uniform pissed me right off).
I saw the nfl all star game last year where every player wears the helmet of their real team.

We could do a similar thing in league for players that move clubs, so Ballin at wests would wear maroon headgear or maroon socks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8