Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I imagine Souths will have a hard time proving that Walker deliberately abused the medication (although we all know that he did), which could open the club up to unwanted legal action, so for that reason, they may not want to sack him. In that case, they would have to pay some of his contract for next year and they won't want to do that either. That explains why they are hoping he will play out the final year of his contract; McGuire would also want the best possible squad for next season and Walker is certainly part of that.

However, a disgruntled player that no longer wants to be there, tells me that eventually a payout figure will be agreed and he will play for Manly next season.

If he is sacked do we have to pay his Souths contract amount? Or is it then a clean slate?
The only way Souths can sack him is if he has breached his contract in any way. So if he is sacked then he has no contract and therefore no employment. If Manly then still wanted him for next season then they would need to negotiate a contract accordingly. There will be no contribution to that contract from Souths. This is why Walker will most likely bring in the lawyers to fight any sacking. No doubt with some assistance from us.

The only way Souths can sack him is if he has breached his contract in any way. So if he is sacked then he has no contract and therefore no employment. If Manly then still wanted him for next season then they would need to negotiate a contract accordingly. There will be no contribution to that contract from Souths. This is why Walker will most likely bring in the lawyers to fight any sacking. No doubt with some assistance from us.
I wonder if Julianne Levick will be appointed?

Shut up!!you never make any sense.number 1 brookvale st. Brookvale
images-1.jpeg

Dafuq you on about?

Hiku is going to leave anyway! Walker isn't the reason everyone is leaving he can sign with us at no players expense, players are leaving to make way for a big signing

Seems you have inside mail here on Hiku not leaving and Walker not costing us other players to be shopped and a big signing?
Don't believe everything you read.......

Its all too confusing for me, I think I'll go out bush for a week ,chuck a line in, have a few coldies and log back on in 10 days to see what's happening.

Lol, nup, might do that anyway but have to check on here every 30 minutes to see what's happening regardless.

So can we just hurry up and finish the recruitment and come out and say so

Porky Peta is to be traded to soufs for Speed Walker. Deal of the century where do we sign.
By speed you are referring to the drug right? Walker may be faster then Peta but I hope his head is right and he wants to play for the Maroon and White and is not just moving on from old problems. Whatever you think of Peta's ability as far as I could see he wanted to play for Manly. I don't think he is bad as you portray him. You don't play NRL and International RL without good deal of ability.

By speed you are referring to the drug right? Walker may be faster then Peta but I hope his head is right and he wants to play for the Maroon and White and is not just moving on from old problems. Whatever you think of Peta's ability as far as I could see he wanted to play for Manly. I don't think he is bad as you portray him. You don't play NRL and International RL without good deal of ability.
Hiku lost his international fullback position to the speedy Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and he played 5/8 because Foran was unavailable and he would not have played in the centres or on the wing because Jordan Kahu Shaun Kenny Dowall Jason Knightingale Dean Whare had those positions covered .

Agreed harsh assessment but WillIaint aside hiku is the weakest player in our backline. He does show signs of ability mostly at fb where he is 3rd in line for the throne. Our backline lacks pace. I would like to see walker and roberts signed. Zred, buhrer and hiku shipped. Walker trade for hiku. Roberts trade for buhrer with the tits. And zred swapped for an unopened pack of 1987 scanlens footy cards with gum in mint condition.

Agreed harsh assessment but WillIaint aside hiku is the weakest player in our backline. He does show signs of ability mostly at fb where he is 3rd in line for the throne. Our backline lacks pace. I would like to see walker and roberts signed. Zred, buhrer and hiku shipped. Walker trade for hiku. Roberts trade for buhrer with the tits. And zred swapped for an unopened pack of 1987 scanlens footy cards with gum in mint condition.
Oh the gum!!! How I miss that smell.

Hiku lost his international fullback position to the speedy Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and he played 5/8 because Foran was unavailable and he would not have played in the centres or on the wing because Jordan Kahu Shaun Kenny Dowall Jason Knightingale Dean Whare had those positions covered .
And walker played for a 2nd string Aussie lineup and isn't a mainstay either. I think you would find if Foran did play, kahu or kenny-dowell would of made way in the team for hiku.

Sounds like we may see a domino effect with player signings amongst a few clubs if this walker to manly issue gets sorted.....dean whare would be interesting.

He hasn't been to court yet, so the NRL sanctions can not be considered.

Unlike that Fonua-Blake Manly signed from the Dragons. He is convicted of assaulting his partner, NRL have yet to determine his fate :cool:
Manly are repeating the Zane Tetenavo fiasco of last season :wondering:

BUT, credit where it is due, Kelly pulled the trigger as soon as the outcome was announced on both Tetevano and Hopoate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10