Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just wondering what the order of announcements is going to be?

I'm guessing Dylan's announcement will be first.
Hiku joins 'another team' will follow.
Once we are assured Hiku is gone,
then the 'big name - international' signing should be the final anouncement.
I have a feeling this international talk is all BS

Does anyone know if walker is still coming it's been quiet for a couple of days hearing rumours that brisbane are keen on him also
I don't think the Broncos need him in the same way that we do...they've got Milford and Hunt in the halves, Boyd at Fullback, and Kahu and Reed in the centres.

We have a vacant 5/8 position and I think that's what attracted him to Manly, along with Bozo's promise of rep jerseys. If the guy was content to play centre, I don't think he'd be leaving Souths. McGuire has publicly stated that he asked Dylan to stay but understands that he wants to further his career...reading between the lines of that statement, you'd have to think Dylan wants to be more involved in the action!

I don't think the Broncos need him in the same way that we do...they've got Milford and Hunt in the halves, Boyd at Fullback, and Kahu and Reed in the centres.

We have a vacant 5/8 position and I think that's what attracted him to Manly, along with Bozo's promise of rep jerseys. If the guy was content to play centre, I don't think he'd be leaving Souths. McGuire has publicly stated that he asked Dylan to stay but understands that he wants to further his career...reading between the lines of that statement, you'd have to think Dylan wants to be more involved in the action!
Relax, "my opinion" is that he has already signed for 2017 onwards and that we are waiting for the revised contract to be approved by the NRL and then an announcement at a time to gather the most publicity.

With Walker now released by Souths and Manly yet to make it official for 2016, wondering if he will be training with the squad this week anyway?

Last edited:
Relax, "my opinion" is that he has already signed for 2017 onwards and that we are waiting for the revised contract to be approved by the NRL and then an announcement at a time to gather the most publicity.
Relax? I'm not stressed about anything?!

But yes, I agree with you regarding the current contract situation.

Is that from Sinterklaas?
No Sporty Piet told me....

proof it does happen pretty much like this, this is 2013 parade on video

and these are some of our photos from this years parade 2 weeks ago
11219579_10153942026067985_2114438190523382524_n.jpg - Matilda and Olivia and one of the Piet
12208335_10153942026057985_5998088481905173610_n.jpg - Archie and a Piet
12250024_10153942026347985_3770740161297898735_n.jpg - Just some of the whacky Piet ****

So the Piets come in many forms, sporty piet who rollerblades around the place, Rommel Piet who drives Sinterklasses Steamboat and makes a mess everywhere he goes (he overturned all the desks and chairs in Matildas classroom)

Anyway at the parade the Piets come and throw candy (pepernoten) at you and put it in your pockets and hood of your jacket, on your head and in the bags the kids are all holding out. As racist as it is (they are meant to be indentured servants now, and the UN has asked the netherlands to phase them out and replace them with "Sooty Piet" instead of "Zwarte Piet (Black Peter) and also have multicoloured Piets. That was meant to happen this year, in typical dutch fashion they said "Whatever"

Anyway so sporty piet told me about Walker coming hahahaha

I work for a Dutch company (so the aussie office is filled with them) the first Christmas was an interesting introduction to good old Piet

I work for a Dutch company (so the aussie office is filled with them) the first Christmas was an interesting introduction to good old Piet

Sinterklaas kapoentje
gooi wat in mijn schoentje,
gooi wat in mijn laarsje
Dank u, Sinterklaasje.
sinterklaasje bonne, bonne, bonne
gooi wat in mijn lege lege tonne
gooi wat in de huizen
dan grabbelen we als muizen

Sinterklaas kapoentje
gooi wat in mijn schoentje,
gooi wat in mijn laarsje
Dank u, Sinterklaasje.
sinterklaasje bonne, bonne, bonne
gooi wat in mijn lege lege tonne
gooi wat in de huizen
dan grabbelen we als muizen
One of the guys brought in, what I thought were the old gollywog biscuits.....as he was in my team I was slightly concerned, even more so once I heard the actual story

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12