Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dont want to get off topic here but im unsure about that. He is just too relaxed and too nice a guy to be a top coach. He needs more edge, a bit of mongrel, more fire, to be that great coach. Would be good as a support coach perhaps.
@1eyedmanly why did you give me a troll rating for that, you idiot. Theres nothing troll-like about it. Just because i dont have a glowing endorsement of Beaver as coach doesnt mean its a troll post. You are off your head. Learn to internet, fool

So pre season is well underway at all clubs, Walker has been released by souths so wont be training with them? So where is he training? or is he taking an extended holiday? I bet his new team mates at whatever club he goes to will love that! They're all working their asses off and hes sitting around experimenting!
images-1.jpeg

Get dafuq outta here

Some players never get an announcement, eg Matt Orford. Normally signing an international would warrant some fanfare, but maybe Manly wants to keep this low key to keep him out of the media spotlight after what he's been through?

Did we ever sign Isaac John?
Foxsports
JOHN TO PARTNER DCE?

We may be a step closer to answering the question of who will partner Daly Cherry-Evans in the Manly halves next season.

Former Penrith five-eighth Isaac John has signed a one-year-deal with the club, reuniting with former Panthers assistant turned Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett.

One of John’s former Panthers teammates confirmed “he’s at Manly” when asked about it on Tuesday.

Hahahah Eagleton the reaction to the emotican...kind of funny...have had the same thoughts at times too!
Thing is on my little phone with my fat frankfurt digits - I have hit the wrong button & offended ppl too....Kind of laugh to myself thinking " I am a deadset tool" ...just gotta laugh it off & not take the stuff too seriously - all support the same team - just have different opinions & thats what makes it interesting.....

Hahahah Eagleton the reaction to the emotican...kind of funny...have had the same thoughts at times too!
Thing is on my little phone with my fat frankfurt digits - I have hit the wrong button & offended ppl too....Kind of laugh to myself thinking " I am a deadset tool" ...just gotta laugh it off & not take the stuff too seriously - all support the same team - just have different opinions & thats what makes it interesting.....
Yep go with the flow... not worth getting hot under the collar about it... Pop the top off another brew :thumbsup:

Can someone please give me an Ironstine for this post... never had one.. quite offended actually haha ;)

Seems obvious now that we need to get rid of hiku to sign walker. What about the other international. Just wish it would happen.

Seems obvious now that we need to get rid of hiku to sign walker. What about the other international. Just wish it would happen.
Don't forget there is still a 10 day cooling off period where an announcement cannot be made, so don't assume anything.

Yep go with the flow... not worth getting hot under the collar about it... Pop the top off another brew :thumbsup:

Can someone please give me an Ironstine for this post... never had one.. quite offended actually haha ;)
there you go Mals.
Gave you a dummy spit too just for good measure :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11