Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe we did have to get Hiku sorted to fit Walker (maybe Walker is costing more than they originally thought or perhaps we're paying the lot with no Bunnies tip in).

So maybe they announce it but first give the Hiku move a day to settle.

Roberts will go to Souths. Souths will stick some more backs on the market tomorrow. I think this is what should is hinting at.

So now Hiku is Gone, Gutho is Gone, Blair is Gone, Wolf has gone.... where is Walker? LOL

We must have some outside backs floating around... I know we signed the ranga from the dragons, also the eels Halauafu Lavaka and we have Turbo to replace Hiku. But about now it would be nice to announce Walker!!!!

So now Hiku is Gone, Gutho is Gone, Blair is Gone, Wolf has gone.... where is Walker? LOL

We must have some outside backs floating around... I know we signed the ranga from the dragons, also the eels Halauafu Lavaka and we have Turbo to replace Hiku. But about now it would be nice to announce Walker!!!!
Will be announced possibly by next Tuesday according to talking bulldogs on 2sm.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
If Kelly is withholding any announcement about Walker to be strategic, he's left it too late, because people will now just be frustrated.

Like Taupau. He had him signed, so announce it !!

Grant Mayer once told me they do that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10