Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahahah Eagleton the reaction to the emotican...kind of funny...have had the same thoughts at times too!
Thing is on my little phone with my fat frankfurt digits - I have hit the wrong button & offended ppl too....Kind of laugh to myself thinking " I am a deadset tool" ...just gotta laugh it off & not take the stuff too seriously - all support the same team - just have different opinions & thats what makes it interesting.....
Hehe yeah i know maxta. Ive hit the wrong button before too, but i immediately unclick and hit the intended one. It probably seemed strong, but thats where im at re being labelled a troll. Being one is of zero interest to me. I first got on music messageboards about 17 years ago that contained genuine trolls and cockheads that make Lil Wayne etc look timid in comparison. So the troll label does not sit well with me lol. But yep, grain of salt and all that eh

James Roberts for sure :praying:

Roberts is currently the James Maloney of centres - can't defend to save himself. When he learns how to tackle then he might be worth $500k or more a season, but not now.

I'd have him before Hopoate, but right now I'd rather we had Walker or either kept Peta and/or Gutho.

I'm not saying that he will be one, but some players have one great year then fade into obscurity. Most of us here would remember Alf Duncan.......

Roberts is up there with some of the most overrated players.

1:pearce
2:Smith
3:Roberts

Just a personal preference but I disagree that he's the 3rd most over rated player in the NRL.
I was under the impression people questioned his shaky career start, lack of rep selection and over all time in first grade so I didn't think that many people were rating him at all let alone overs.
I think Roberts has the attributes to be a better player than Hiku, Walker, Lafai and Hoppa and under the guidance of Killer and Matai and the Manly culture, he would quickly eclipse the other centres for rep jerseys.
Just an opinion of course..

but really? 3rd most over rated??

A few people seem to be concerned with his behaviour in that if he comes back to Sydney he'd fall back in with old mates and go off the rails again.

Of course the same applies to Walker so I have no point really.

Roberts is currently the James Maloney of centres - can't defend to save himself. When he learns how to tackle then he might be worth $500k or more a season, but not now.

I'd have him before Hopoate, but right now I'd rather we had Walker or either kept Peta and/or Gutho.

I'm not saying that he will be one, but some players have one great year then fade into obscurity. Most of us here would remember Alf Duncan.......

I'd take Gutho back too but the original question was asking..

If you had the call who would you prefer:

Hiku, Walker, Roberts, Lafai or Hopoate?

Pretty generalised. Not specifying Prices etc
I'd be stoked with walker and was already happy with Hiku.

I'd take Gutho back too but the original question was asking..

Pretty generalised. Not specifying Prices etc
I'd be stoked with walker and was already happy with Hiku.

Good point R3. What do you think each is worth given that Penrith signed Hiku for 1.3 million and a car...............

Just a personal preference but I disagree that he's the 3rd most over rated player in the NRL.
I was under the impression people questioned his shaky career start, lack of rep selection and over all time in first grade so I didn't think that many people were rating him at all let alone overs.
I think Roberts has the attributes to be a better player than Hiku, Walker, Lafai and Hoppa and under the guidance of Killer and Matai and the Manly culture, he would quickly eclipse the other centres for rep jerseys.
Just an opinion of course..

but really? 3rd most over rated??[/QUOTE
He has nothing to offer but speed if he was slow he would be nothing

Sorry Brookie does that mean he's definitely your 3rd pick for 'over rated'?

Good point R3. What do you think each is worth given that Penrith signed Hiku for 1.3 million and a car...............

I think Bozo got it right. Depends, but its a funny ol' calculator they've got down at NRL head quarters. In terms of achievements and experience Hiku should be the highest paid of the lot- most games for his country, Finals and big game experience for the greatest club etc
Then Walker has played for his country and Hoppa for his state. Depending who you ask, people consider SOO to be the more prestigious selection so who knows how the the cap auditors calculate such complexities.
But in terms of who contributes and performs most consistently and thus deserves the most dollars (currently) my guess at the pecking order would be:
Walker
Hiku
Roberts
Lafai
Hoppa

I expect injuries, luck and team form to affect the order through out 2016 and which ever one ends up signing with Manly will hopefully be at the top of that list

First time posting after a while of just checking updates on Manly news but thought it was finally time for me to start posting.

Whilst I was walking down at Manly near the Corso at around 6:00 I walked past Lewis brown,Api Koroisau,Isaac John and Dylan Walker.Later when I was driving out of Manly car park I saw Dylan and I couldn't help myself yelling "Dylan ,Good luck next year at Manly " to which he replied "Cheers bra,thanks bra".

First time posting after a while of just checking updates on Manly news but thought it was finally time for me to start posting.

Whilst I was walking down at Manly near the Corso at around 6:00 I walked past Lewis brown,Api Koroisau,Isaac John and Dylan Walker.Later when I was driving out of Manly car park I saw Dylan and I couldn't help myself yelling "Dylan ,Good luck next year at Manly " to which he replied "Cheers bra,thanks bra".
There you go it's done

Happy to have him but not so sure about his bra..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8