Eagles Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:D
[

Thank you! Don't give up trying to contact Joe Kelly. You probably won't get an answer but don't give up. Check with the club you have the correct email. It's easy to do trust me.
I did sent it to membership. Correct address as is didn't bounce. But good advice, I have the the Sea Eagle spirit and I won't give up.:D

The thing is. What set manly apart is that we were never run as a business, well at least not above all else. If thats what they are trying to implement at the expense of spirit, culture, long term ties and relationships well the only language they will understand from us, the fans (there seemingly insignificant stakeholders) is something that hits them in the hip pocket and on the bottom line. People are voting with their feet. Lower memberships, lower crowds equals less merchandise, less corporate appeal. Less brand exposure and therefore less money. It might be the only way they understand how bigger stake we actually have in the club. I love manly because we were different, and succesful because of that. losing our identity and uniqueness is not something I can get behind at present.

I will continue to support, the emotional investment is not something I can shake, but the monetary investment is something I can withdraw as i simply don't like the direction we are taking at the moment.

Blind support is not going to help anyone. Speaking their language in a financial sense may do the trick. You want a business penns? Well there is collateral damage and opportunity cost in every decision.

Might be time to change the first part of your user name. Seems like poison around these parts.

why don't you post it on their facebook page - under some posting Manly - it will probably get taken down but then again it may not - just may hang around for a while

with regards the emails - suggest you contact them
Wouldnt it be great if Hugh Jackman could get involved with the club as Rusty has at the vermin. Hugh loves this club and it would be nice to see someone with a passion for the place run the show. The Penns have to step up, end they dysfunction and start communicating with the members and the fans. The rot needs to stop!
Unfortunately Manly's main contact with Hugh Jackman was through Mary Finkelsen who was fired by Joe Kelly and who is currently taking the club to court for wrongful dismissal.

She and Hugh were in regular contact and she has always been invited to his movie premier private parties etc and were buddies. From memory she has got him to the odd game and has certainly got him to send personal videos to show at various functions.

She was patiently working on getting him more involved.

Sadly that is no more.

11010506_10153225554148524_8684885912747732220_n.jpg

They hired a membership Guy from the Rabbids last month.

Manly are looking ridiculous with their petty retributions of former Staff,disenfranchising their Fan base and playing favourites within the Playing Roster and Coaching Staff:confused:

Guys we can bitch to each other for as long as you want, but if you want it to hit the mark we must join and be heard as one...... Let's not wait until we get as low as dragons or sharks ..". Let's get a petition going....

No amount of letters , emails, Facebook messages, Twitter rants will reach the mark.

Some corporations are so atuned to social media that you get a response within minutes of posting something , but not Manly, they stick their head in the sand and hope it will go away .

I don't want to hurt the brand nor the players that are loyal but there's really only one way Penn / Kelly will hear you,

Stop spending money !!

No memberships, no attendance and no merchandise is a very emphatic statement , don't worry if this were to drop by 30-40% they'll hear you!!

I think AC Milan fans are in the same boat. They are all banding together, and protesting what is going on at the club by boycotting games.

Angry AC Milan supporters have refused to attend Saturday's Serie A match against Cagliari in protest at the way the club is being run.

The Rossoneri are currently 10th in Serie A and have just three wins to their name in 2015, with fans understandably angry at how their team are no longer giants both domestically and in Europe.

Curva Sud fan group encouraged fans to boycott the game against Cagliari earlier in the week and a Twitter hashtag named '#SAVEACMILAN' trended across Italy before the match.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...over-way-the-club-is-being-run-193612481.html

Last edited:
Ok, if you think letters or petition won't work .... Who are the group of fans who attend the games and hold banners..... Are they are known group?.... Maybe if we could contact them and see if they would hold up some different banners regarding our issues... Surely they couldn't ignore that, fox and nine would love abit of fuel to gossip.... Something like dragons did with the oust doust sign.

why don't you post it on their facebook page - under some posting Manly - it will probably get taken down but then again it may not - just may hang around for a while

with regards the emails - suggest you contact them

Unfortunately Manly's main contact with Hugh Jackman was through Mary Finkelsen who was fired by Joe Kelly and who is currently taking the club to court for wrongful dismissal.

She and Hugh were in regular contact and she has always been invited to his movie premier private parties etc and were buddies. From memory she has got him to the odd game and has certainly got him to send personal videos to show at various functions.

She was patiently working on getting him more involved.

Sadly that is no more.

Hopefully the club will have the sense to try to reconnect with Hugh.

The ball is in Kelly and the Penns court. I think we should give them time to get the communication right, they have a lot to take on board with recent events. What needs to start happening is simple communication with the members and fans about how the club is going.

I am looking forward to attending the AGM at the end of the year to really find out some things about the state of the club. For now I will respect that they have to get the next few decisions right. I want to see things happen rather than hear about they are about to happen.!

The ball is in Kelly and the Penns court. I think we should give them time to get the communication right, they have a lot to take on board with recent events. What needs to start happening is simple communication with the members and fans about how the club is going.

I am looking forward to attending the AGM at the end of the year to really find out some things about the state of the club. For now I will respect that they have to get the next few decisions right. I want to see things happen rather than hear about they are about to happen.!

To be honest those are fair comments as well.

It's just tough being a mushroom at present !

I think AC Milan fans are in the same boat. They are all banding together, and protesting what is going on at the club by boycotting games.

Angry AC Milan supporters have refused to attend Saturday's Serie A match against Cagliari in protest at the way the club is being run.

The Rossoneri are currently 10th in Serie A and have just three wins to their name in 2015, with fans understandably angry at how their team are no longer giants both domestically and in Europe.

Curva Sud fan group encouraged fans to boycott the game against Cagliari earlier in the week and a Twitter hashtag named '#SAVEACMILAN' trended across Italy before the match.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...over-way-the-club-is-being-run-193612481.html

I already do lol.

I am also a Milan fan...Silvio needs to dig deep rather than getting rid of pippo

I already do lol.

I am also a Milan fan...Silvio needs to dig deep rather than getting rid of pippo

Please excuse the perhaps incorrect terminology....I feel that if you are going to privately own a a football club then you need to be somewhat philanthropic. Obviously I'm not particularly savvy when it comes to business but I think when you invest in a passion or a hobby you can't expect to recoup all of your investment.
So my question is....Has our club become a business investment for a couple of wealthy guy's or do the Penns hurt like us when they see the team in crisis.
Answer to that is NO they don't hurt when the club is in crisis. It's all about the almighty $$ with them

Ok, an update - THANK GOD there is SOME humanity still left in our club:-

Amandaa Jaznaya AriyahhHes got calls nd e mails...the team is gunna send him.a present ...grant goldman offered to announce something also at a game nd committee members have sent e mails also saying it is being attended to and sorry for their delay etc

Troy Goffin Yes Tim they called today when I was at the hospital thanks to some special people in this group and a message from the golden Eagles association wanting to help. I'm expecting a get well present of some sort from manly. But both places would of liked to get him to a game but without some very special care that would not be possible. I'm happy with there response it really made my day and I hope it makes my dads too. I'm a bit embarrassed but I just needed a little vent and thanks to everyone's kind word, advice and help it's made my day. I'm not to goods with this kind of thing but I would like to thank everybody that for everything they have said and done today it really means a lot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7