Eels tell Sandow to pack bags after questioning Arthur's tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would laugh if Arthur was sacked before next year. What would Foran do then besides have a big cry?

ARTHUR ON OUTER AFTER EELS’ SHOCKER

Last weekend’s appalling second half from the Eels is exactly why coach Brad Arthur is now being seen by insiders as a liability. After all the brouhaha over Arthur’s arrival, he oversaw a team that was 24 points up at half time and then allowed five Cowboys tries in over a cringe-worthy 11 minutes to lose the game in appalling circumstances — at home.

I’m told Arthur is now so out of favour with his players that they simply can’t cop him. Good luck to whoever won the farcical board elections as they try to sort this mess out.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nrls...-1227395253740

I would laugh if Arthur was sacked before next year. What would Foran do then besides have a big cry?

ARTHUR ON OUTER AFTER EELS’ SHOCKER

Last weekend’s appalling second half from the Eels is exactly why coach Brad Arthur is now being seen by insiders as a liability. After all the brouhaha over Arthur’s arrival, he oversaw a team that was 24 points up at half time and then allowed five Cowboys tries in over a cringe-worthy 11 minutes to lose the game in appalling circumstances — at home.

I’m told Arthur is now so out of favour with his players that they simply can’t cop him. Good luck to whoever won the farcical board elections as they try to sort this mess out.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nrls...-1227395253740
Still can't fathom why they continually go after the coaches.They were up 30-6, put the blowtorch on the players. Sandow's a liability in defence we all know. But watching the Cows come home in that game, there were plenty of supposedly good defenders getting beaten all ends up.
Just once I'd like to hear a coach in the aftermatch interview single out players that let him down badly. Knock some of the strut and ego out of them.

I watched the press conference and the way he was staring at Peats was LOL. He was looking at him like he was a serial killer or something.

the problem the eels have is they can't punt BA as Foran will most certainly pull out of his deal and head somewhere else if they do.

the problem the eels have is they can't punt BA as Foran will most certainly pull out of his deal and head somewhere else if they do.
It would be interesting to see how that would pan out. After all the drama, if Arthur went and Foran wanted out, he would lose so much $$$$. There would be only 2 or 3 clubs chasing him at $700-800k tops.

But but but........Watmough says he is the best coach he has ever had.........he said he would go to war for him.........this can't be so.

Actually, if the DT is reporting it then it probably isn't true, but it's fun thinking it is.

Still can't fathom why they continually go after the coaches.They were up 30-6, put the blowtorch on the players. Sandow's a liability in defence we all know. But watching the Cows come home in that game, there were plenty of supposedly good defenders getting beaten all ends up.
Just once I'd like to hear a coach in the aftermatch interview single out players that let him down badly. Knock some of the strut and ego out of them.
That's exactly what Bennett did with Thaiday - now Thaiday is back in form.:clap:
Plus Bennett forbids phones at Training - 100% focus on work while at work, like the rest of us@:cool:

That's exactly what Bennett did with Thaiday - now Thaiday is back in form.:clap:
Plus Bennett forbids phones at Training - 100% focus on work while at work, like the rest of us@:cool:
That he did. And Thaiday is playing out of his skin. And credit to him.
I heard he tried to do it at the Knights numerous times with Gidley, but was continually blocked by his brother.There's only so much one can do in a town full of inbreeders...even for Bennett.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2