Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tedlassogifs-coach-beard.gif

Shame you couldn't make it today @BOZO. As it turns out, it was pretty damp and cold.
Scott asked me to dress up for the occasion so Hat stayed home and I wore Beanie instead. But Hat saw us off at the Subway
Thanks for sharing those Awesome photos feathered friend
I hope you are having the time of your life :)

I was in a t-shirt yesterday (and t-suit pants and socks - no shoes) and I went outside, starting talking to a neighbour when an 'out of towner' walked over fully rugged up - just shook her head at me and said "How????"

I then saw your post which gave me a chuckle (as I thawed out - lol)
I must admit it's pretty normal for me to be outside in minus freezing temperatures with a t-shirt and shorts. I don't really feel the cold (probably something to do with growing up in a house with no proper heating and an outside ****ter). Your body gets used to what is 'normal'

I must admit it's pretty normal for me to be outside in minus freezing temperatures with a t-shirt and shorts. I don't really feel the cold (probably something to do with growing up in a house with no proper heating and an outside ****ter). Your body gets used to what is 'normal'

I'm glad the body can adapt seeing as I moved to this ice cube. I certainly don't do to well back in the heat anymore. though upon reading your t-shirts and shorts comment, I think you're even more at home in the cold than me! (Maybe a good thing as I read the UK is cold atm).

I'm glad the body can adapt seeing as I moved to this ice cube. I certainly don't do to well back in the heat anymore. though upon reading your t-shirts and shorts comment, I think you're even more at home in the cold than me! (Maybe a good thing as I read the UK is cold atm).
Nah, the odd cool snap but nothing really. It was 12°c overnight last night. I think we've only had 1 week so far this winter where it was minus.
It's weird, I've been to Spain in January and never dreamt of wearing long sleeves or pants (I wouldn't even think of taking any with me) and yet the locals are dressed like they're going on an Antarctic expedition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4