Enjoy the new site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm certainly not complaining, Dan has very kindly offered a choice of viewing options, I simply like the alternate view better. Thanks Dan.

As for the beer money, I promise to get around to it very soon. :)

Donation done. Sent from Indigo Asylum.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Dan
Did a bit of research about HTC One Android. I was able to 'speed up' my phone. Handy for this site, and just generally. You simply switch off 'Animations' in Advanced, in Developer Options, in Settings.
If u have one of these phones, give it a try. To make the Developer options menu appear, you may have to tap ' Software number' inside 'Software Information' inside 'About' about 10 times quickly.
Now my whole phone is running about 25% faster !

Just had another peek at the alternate....and compared to the 'new' one....the alternate looks a bit more modern im(correct)o.

Is anyone having problems giving likes from there iphones.When i touch the likes it converts to unlike this.What am i doing wrong (ps i like everyone by the way).

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Is anyone having problems giving likes from there iphones.When i touch the likes it converts to unlike this.What am i doing wrong (ps i like everyone by the way).

????
That is working, when you click like it changes the text to "unlike" meaning you liked it and can now unlike it.

Ps I just liked your post from my iPhone 5s with iOS 8.1.2

It's does for everyone else. In my post it has "pontian sea eagle likes this"

@globaleagle et al The like count has been added, however it will not show until you like another post, at that stage the system updates your cache

Strike that I wrote a script and updated them all for everyone....aren't I nice?

Now time to do MVP

Need more emoticons!!!

Most important thing you can do right now!!!

These aren't enough:
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

And the old codes don't work. :angel: see?!?!?!?! :)

Need more emoticons!!!

Most important thing you can do right now!!!

These aren't enough:
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

And the old codes don't work. :angel: see?!?!?!?! :)

Yup I am on it, but only ranking low on the list at the moment

Have to recode Player of the year and am having trouble with the algorithm for assigning points, I want to get that perfect so I don't have to adjust things later. I am also going to distribute/Sell that code to other sports forums

pffffft - me much more important!!!! :(;):D

TgtqV.png

Last edited:
pffffft - me much more important!!!! :(;):D

TgtqV.png

I'll do you a deal, you work out the function/algorithm for dealing with the best and fairest point distribution and I'll sort out the smilies.

With that addon I still need to manually add them all

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10