'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Poor Trent - no excuses available this time

He's been able to construct his own roster. He's had all the coaching staff and facilities he needs. He's had a senior member of staff assist him with his coaching. They've scored 96 points this season over 10 games. Less than an average of 10 ! I mean, I'm struggling to find something to say about him that endears his position tbh, and I was always his biggest defender !

Ryan

Journey Man
Please keep Trent as your coach bulldogs board. He is for us the gift that keeps on giving.
He is your punishment for the drama with Des in 2011. The karma has yet not been spent.
TBaz to remain doggies coach.

That's actually a very good point :rock:
The under handed way Greenburg (the grub) handled the process was a disgrace.

JenEagle

Bencher
He's been able to construct his own roster. He's had all the coaching staff and facilities he needs. He's had a senior member of staff assist him with his coaching. They've scored 96 points this season over 10 games. Less than an average of 10 ! I mean, I'm struggling to find something to say about him that endears his position tbh, and I was always his biggest defender !
Please keep Trent as your coach bulldogs board. He is for us the gift that keeps on giving.
He is your punishment for the drama with Des in 2011. The karma has yet not been spent.
TBaz to remain doggies coach.
Worst coach I’ve ever seen.

He got rid of hynes, Hastings and gutho when he was in charge of us. He had both turbos Dce api fainu afb Marty in his prime, walker , Siro Joel Thompson, brian Kelly and we were bottom 4 or almost winning the spoon. He should have had us competing for the gf every year with that roster. We are still recovering from the damage he caused our club.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
After the War comes peace. ST never fails to amaze.
Perhaps Tbaz can have a second coming (cleary like) at Manly when we fire Des?
That was a joke.
You have a great imagination mate. My biggest concerns about coaches is that there is not really a lot of options out there. We came close to getting Maguire ( he actually rejected us) imagine what a disaster that would have been? Maybe worse than Peter sharp or god forbid TBaz.

XV-1

First Grader
There are some classic sledges on the Rugby League report

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-183236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-183236_Chrome.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 91

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You have a great imagination mate. My biggest concerns about coaches is that there is not really a lot of options out there. We came close to getting Maguire ( he actually rejected us) imagine what a disaster that would have been? Maybe worse than Peter sharp or god forbid TBaz.
Thats the real problem. Even if we were to get rid of Des there needs to be a better option and at the moment I just can't see one.
I expect Flanno to get the dogs role which only leaves either failed coaches or untried kids. We don't want to follow the tbaz disaster with Tbaz 2.0 do we.

Ryan

Journey Man

That was the biggest example of the proverbial saying, "we dodged a ****ing bullet !!".
He had apparently verbally agreed, but on the premise all these unrealistic demands were met ! Wanker.

However, South Sydney premiership-winning coach Maguire knocked back the deal after weeks of negotiations reportedly due to concerns over Manly's facilities.

That was 2018. Neck minute hahaha
1652603972095.png

XV-1

First Grader
How come the salary cap was so screwed when poor Dean Pay was coaching, only to be a blank cheque when Twent joined as coach?

Pay's coach results were light years better with a worse roster.

The board really should be sacking themselves as well as Twent.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13