Farewell for Brett & Steve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Couldnt agree more Mark.
Guys are literally getting paid for zero return at the moment.
There is more to this than " oh the NRL are not giving us a dispensation".

Hopefully in years to come the Golden Eagles can convince these guys to come back to Brookie for the send off they earnt and deserve.

Couldnt agree more Mark.
Guys are literally getting paid for zero return at the moment.
There is more to this than " oh the NRL are not giving us a dispensation".

Hopefully in years to come the Golden Eagles can convince these guys to come back to Brookie for the send off they earnt and deserve.

Perfect opportunity in 2018, or then 2028.

Have a feeling more likely to be the latter than the former.

We are certainly not being told the truth in this Manly V NRL medical CSI.
If, as we think, the club is being screwed over by the NRL then I would be sure the club would have kicked up a lot more fuss than they have. We would have had letters to members explaining the situation, media conferences, appearances on TV etc.
The upshot is that our current squad is doing a sterling job but we should have had a further $1.5million or so to strengthen us even further. 2017 is now over as far as recruitment is concerned. Has the club effectively lost that $1.5-M even if the NRL belatedly grants the medical exemption, or does that money go into the coffers of The Penns?

We are certainly not being told the truth in this Manly V NRL medical CSI.
If, as we think, the club is being screwed over by the NRL then I would be sure the club would have kicked up a lot more fuss than they have. We would have had letters to members explaining the situation, media conferences, appearances on TV etc.
The upshot is that our current squad is doing a sterling job but we should have had a further $1.5million or so to strengthen us even further. 2017 is now over as far as recruitment is concerned. Has the club effectively lost that $1.5-M even if the NRL belatedly grants the medical exemption, or does that money go into the coffers of The Penns?

Horse has bolted , a couple of retirees enjoying their $15k a week for doing **** all.

With 2 weeks till the Rorters home game obviously nothing can be planned or organized now. That leaves the final rd26 game vs the riff. I doubt anything is going to happen farewell wise and that will illustrate that there's been a massive isdue with these 2 and not medically related. What an appalling end it's been to the team of that decade 2006 -2016. Only King and Jamie got a send off and even then he was out injured. Kite disintegrated at the Riff, Ballin same at Tigpies , Watmough fiasco at slime , Gift decayed at souffs, Foran enough said , Wolfman disappeared after betting scandal. Now Snake Matai shuffled off to oblivion without any acknowledgement. What a sad sad end.

I can't imagine these two would knock back opportunities at other clubs or overseas, if they were fit to play? Especially not Matai, who proved himself to be one of the most determined and driven players I have ever seen wear the Manly jumper.

I believe they were really genuinely injured and I spoke to Killer about this and he assured me that they were injured.

However, there are clearly some issues there regarding payouts and farewells and the fact that these two are not contributing in an off-field capacity of some sort.

Very sad because Snake was the most exciting Eagle I have ever seen and Matai was my favourite player; those big hits and competitiveness are the stuff of legends.

Definitely something fishy going on.

Fact: Matai and Stewart have retired.
Fact: Both cited medical reasons.
Fact: Both have pre-existing injuries.

Option 1: New Injury.
- Insurance pays
- Cap exemption
- Nothing stopping farewell Round 1

Option 2: NRL scam (see Choc)
- Insurance doesn't pay
- Manly pays
- Cap exemption

Option 3: Pre-existing Injury
- Insurance doesn't pay
- Manly pays
- No cap exemption

Option 4: Something fishy
- No farewell
- No sign of players
- All gone quiet

I told you all ages ago, and yes it's only an opinion BUT,

The horses have bolted.

All over red rover, Sayonara, Asta La Vista Baby, seeya later Alligator, goodbye, farewell, adieu, we are gone , bye bye.

Sad but fact, can we move on now?

From the outside it just looks like we have a bunch of p***** owning and running our club!!
I always have the feeling that our leadership are a bunch of self serving f**** who seem to be running down the club at every opportunity.

I really hope they make this happen. Stewart is the prince of brookie and matai is one of my all time favorites. they both deserve this and Glenn should be invited too.
does anyone know why Lyon hasn't been seen at any games?

Can someone explain why Ronnie Gibbs hasnt turned up to any games ?

Wombat's in Europe, obviously prefers holidays with his wife , what a Wanker!

PS: dont worry Wombie, still my favourite of all time, just a smidgen in front of Igor.

I'm up for a Steve Matai farewell. Don't care much for the other guy, he retired himself with some of his non performances.
I hope I can still be in the good books God because I still want your help with winning lotto - you haven't been listening so far btw. I have to disagree on the Stewart comment. His form was terrible form last year and didn't seem to be in the right head space for reasons only he really knows.
But for multiple years that man won us many matches and our win percentage rose significantly when he was on the field. Absolutely brilliant player and freakish talent who served our club for 11 years. A vital part of a two Premiership winning combination of a legendary era.
I'm not judging him on last year. He's had enough judging by innuendo in his career.
It seems unlikely to happen but I would happily make the trip from the QLD boondocks to farewell both Snake and Matai.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8