Farewell to the Greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And in 2021, we can have another 10 year Premiership celebration with Gallop as the special guest to re-enact Brett's, "G'day C**t, how does that feel" moment
Stweart_Gallop.jpeg

Why not extend that to Choc? Pretty sure no Manly fans have anything against him any more because of the bang up job he did white-anting Parra.
They say time heals all things. As a club, we have moved on. I think there are still many of us who have not forgotten his awful words when he joined the whinging worms after our club granted him an early release and after everything, the club did for him. Choc was made a life member by our club and he will be remembered as a member of our great side. I hope in time he understands that many of us remain really hurt by what he said. I hope in time he apologizes for what he said.

They say time heals all things. As a club, we have moved on. I think there are still many of us who have not forgotten his awful words when he joined the whinging worms after our club granted him an early release and after everything, the club did for him. Choc was made a life member by our club and he will be remembered as a member of our great side. I hope in time he understands that many of us remain really hurt by what he said. I hope in time he apologizes for what he said.
you've probably got more chance of this happening than gallop apologising to snake;)

If he apologised I'd happily welcome him back, in the interim " **** him".

Am I missing something ... it said Matai will be farewelled ... didn't say he would be there.

If he is unable to attend, the club will afford him a video tribute at the ground for fans.

I'd suggest Skivvy doesn't want a bar of it ( which is why he won't be there).

If he wanted to attend they could easily fly him from wherever he's living and accomodate him overnight.

Who knows, the Golden Eagles might weave some magic, be great for the fans if he was there.

I'd suggest Skivvy doesn't want a bar of it ( which is why he won't be there).

If he wanted to attend they could easily fly him from wherever he's living and accomodate him overnight.

Who knows, the Golden Eagles might weave some magic, be great for the fans if he was there.
Skivvi is such a quiet person that being paraded around would be horrifying for him.

Thats why I think that the Golden Eagles should get his comrades to walk with him.:nod:

Even Killer sprinted around Brookie like he was being hunted :giggle:

Skivvi is such a quiet person that being paraded around would be horrifying for him.

Thats why I think that the Golden Eagles should get his comrades to walk with him.:nod:

Even Killer sprinted around Brookie like he was being hunted :giggle:

Agree 100%, hope he makes it but so far they are saying he's not.

Wouldn't think so, at least I hope not.

Only 2 teams can knock us (and others) out. Dragons and Raiders.
Dragons have Broncos, Panthers and Dogs (1 win realistically).
Raiders have Panthers, Knights and Storm (2 wins realistically).
That means that if the above happens they are on equal points to us right now without us playing a game.

If by chance the Dragons win 2 and the Raiders 3 - we need 1 win to be equal and for/against would play a part. 2 wins puts it to bed.

A win against the Dogs this week should all but assure a spot in the finals in my opinion. Another win against the Warriors leaves no doubt. Both games we are capable of winning.

And thats not factoring in clubs like the Cows and Panthers having a few shockers and dropping below us as well.

Have faith Mark.

I'm trying mate, but recent form hasn't suggested I can be very confident.

Bulldogs cannot score points. At all.
Warriors edge defence is terrible.

We will win at least two more games this year.

Wouldn't think so, at least I hope not.

Only 2 teams can knock us (and others) out. Dragons and Raiders.
Dragons have Broncos, Panthers and Dogs (1 win realistically).
Raiders have Panthers, Knights and Storm (2 wins realistically).
That means that if the above happens they are on equal points to us right now without us playing a game.

If by chance the Dragons win 2 and the Raiders 3 - we need 1 win to be equal and for/against would play a part. 2 wins puts it to bed.

A win against the Dogs this week should all but assure a spot in the finals in my opinion. Another win against the Warriors leaves no doubt. Both games we are capable of winning.

And thats not factoring in clubs like the Cows and Panthers having a few shockers and dropping below us as well.

Have faith Mark.
The Dragons have a far superior points differential than us, so if they end up on the same competition points, they will leapfrog us

It would be a massive shame if Skivvy doesn't turn out. I don't think he would be the kind of guy to hold a grudge but if he does in fact have a gripe against the club, he shouldn't punish the loyal fans for it.

Skivvy is a champion, I miss those cornrows out wide and I would love to see him get a send off at Brooky.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11