Farewell to the Greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So glad that the club were able to do this for 3 absolute legends of the game and more importantly, legends for Manly. Snake is my favourite player of all time and to see him get the farewell he deserves will be incredible. Can't wait to see you all there!

This is all great news but sure we should be asking why it has come to this!!

All great players for the club, many who also had a lot of success while here but now there's doubt that they will turn up for their own tributes (not to mention all those others who should at some point be acknowledged)

Is there any chance in the near future the self serving c***s who own and manage this club will just f*** off????

**** him

He played that pathetically last year everything he done before it becomes null and void, plus his anti DCE bull**** derailed us for way too long

If Matai wants to be a cry baby too then **** him too

They are the past and I'm grateful for their years of service, but their time has passed
what a stupid load of crap.. hang your head in shame snake is a manly legend

The relationship, or lack thereof between MWSE and Stewart , pretty simple really!

Obviously Brett has decided to put this aside for the day.
Maybe but who knows . There's obviously been problems between the two but it might be just the process they had to go through and what better way to celebrate them at our last home game , seems fitting to me . Bretts obviously been busy with his business or whatever but the hatchet must have been buried.

Maybe but who knows . There's obviously been problems between the two but it might be just the process they had to go through and what better way to celebrate them at our last home game , seems fitting to me . Bretts obviously been busy with his business or whatever but the hatchet must have been buried.

And great to see, the fans deserve to say farewell!!

I don't know the details of any issues between Snake and Manly over the last two years but what Brett Stewart did for this club on the field from 2003/04 to 2015 was nothing short of remarkable.

He won many many games on his own - even with the great team we had in that era we still won very few games when he was out injured.

Absolute Manly great and very close to Graham Eadie as our best ever fullback.

I'm fine with a farewell day but in my guts I don't feel it regarding Snake and Matai.
I don't think either want it IMHO, and I don't think the club want it either and would prefer to keep the team focussed on the future rather than the past.
But that all said, it will fill Lottoland, and the team may need some robust Manly support against the Panthers on the day.
NYEagle

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8