Fark the Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is what it is. I don't understand why people get so outraged - why they choose to hold footballers to a different moral standard than everyone else. The two boofheads were alone in their room.

There is something seriously ridiculous about looking to Munster and Smith for social guidance. Two blokes who play a seriously tough sport that has always contained knockabouts and meatheads.

They got caught because someone ratted them out - most likely for financial gain. If so, the little weasel should be identified as well. Munster and Smith deserve to cop their punishment because they know the rules, but in the big scheme of things, it concerns me not at all.

The AFL players are just as bad - footy players have been doing this for decades now. It happens and will continue to do so. The thing I can't cop is when I hear ex-players in the media acting all appalled by the situation. One in particular - very high profile - was sucking the white stuff up his nose like no tomorrow at Brad Drew's wedding. The Old Log Cabin Hotel on the Nepean River was covered in snow that night. Brad Drew was a good boy, he stayed beside his wife and behaved himself.
Man, that was a great spot The old log cabin. And yes, out of the ‘90/‘’91 Panther sides you would be hard finding anyone that wasn’t snorting it. I’ve talked with Graham McKay numerous times up here, about that era. He reckons if they had I-phone cameras back then, only Chris Mortimer would be clean.

Last edited:
It will certainly give the greater public an understanding of the Storms core values and reputation, sponsors would be seething, Bellamy comes across as a family man.

One thing that has stood out to me is the unwritten acceptance of this type of behaviour by the NRL and the RLPA, no illicit drug testing this time of the year, that in itself is a huge statement.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they ripped Munsters contract up, they do have a no D/Head policy, Munsters behaviours will only turn sponsors off.

It is what it is. I don't understand why people get so outraged - why they choose to hold footballers to a different moral standard than everyone else. The two boofheads were alone in their room.

There is something seriously ridiculous about looking to Munster and Smith for social guidance. Two blokes who play a seriously tough sport that has always contained knockabouts and meatheads.

They got caught because someone ratted them out - most likely for financial gain. If so, the little weasel should be identified as well. Munster and Smith deserve to cop their punishment because they know the rules, but in the big scheme of things, it concerns me not at all.
I'm really just pissed off with the timing @Kevinward777 . Grand Final week and we are talking about this ****. Publicly it's a massive stain on the game, in the biggest week of the year. No doubt players from every team indulge. That includes ours of course. To argue otherwise is a load of crap. Getting caught doing coke (on video) just demonstrates the stupidity of the individuals involved. However, to have allowed anyone in that room to be recording anything, is actually more of an indictment on the club than the players. To me it's just another unneccessay black mark on the game, that should never have made it into the public eye. I think the game itself needs to take more responsibility for mitigating player behaviour as the season reaches it's peak. One way of doing this is to make drug testing for all players continue until after the GF, regardless of when they played their last game in the regular season. Another is to increase the fines for bringing the game into disrepute to much higher amounts at this time of the season. Even double them in finals time perhaps?

Apparently Munster fronted the NRL integrity unit with his lawyer & said that he couldn't remember anything!
As the footage did not show him taking the substance, what can the NRL do?

The AFL players are just as bad - footy players have been doing this for decades now. It happens and will continue to do so. The thing I can't cop is when I hear ex-players in the media acting all appalled by the situation. One in particular - very high profile - was sucking the white stuff up his nose like no tomorrow at Brad Drew's wedding. The Old Log Cabin Hotel on the Nepean River was covered in snow that night. Brad Drew was a good boy, he stayed beside his wife and behaved himself.
Any more clues as to the identity of this mystery man?

I think a drug test should sort it out
Oh yeah they will happily submit a drug test in a "couple of days" as if it was cocaine it would be out of their system- I did a defensive driving course a few weeks ago and covered Drugs and alcohol, apparently drugs like cocaine are passed through the system in 2 to 3 days, Marijuana can last 4 weeks. only possible way to check is via hair as the drugs like cocaine can still be detected weeks later.

So if the NRL was really serious they would be asking for hair samples, having their own doctors remove the hair themselves and sending it to a Lab to get tested.

Coincain is a performance inhancing drug end of story, I dont care what they do in their own time but during teh footy season it should be a no go. and the GF ends the footy season so ALL players should abide by the rules until end of season.

As for the Storm's record-breaking, well all the top sides pretty well set records this year. And for the unbeaten run they were record-equalling

No, I'm not going to name him.
I wont name him, but here is a picture of him:

images

Surely there's no truth to the rumour that Storm's end of season trip is a booking for Colombia. Munster has been also been announced as the winner of club's prestigious Daily Medellin award

I’ve been working like a dog and have missed a lot of the shiit. But the daughter kept me up to date with "the block of Coke" and that mongrel Munster. I’ll give the cheese a pass, but Munster!….I hope they hammer him. Fkn hate him.
After Smith's wink after pulling a b.s. penalty against us I absolutely despise the bloke, if the league's fair dinkum those two should miss multiple games next season, they're both class A grubs imo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6