First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
First half highlights for me - Olakau'atu is going to have a huge year, Turbo will be just as good as last year, and Bullemor showed some promise.

The second half was a very pleasant surprise, some great talent and plenty of them will get a taste of NRL this year. The winger Vaega starred, could be another To'o type winger?

The other good sign, our front row stocks are really deep, which we kind of knew but that is a fantastic base for a serious premiership challenge.

For the last 20 years we have had 18 to 20 NRL quality players for the season. This year we have at least 25 maybe more based on tonight (yes I know it’s the Tigers).
Although a lot of the kids are untried at NRL level, but yes, definitely some exciting talent. I thought Tuitavake was very impressive, also Chan Kum Tong and Vaega stood out.

It will be interesting around Origin time (if he hadn't made his debut already by then) to see if Des prefers to put Koula at fullback when Tom is likely to be off with the Blues, or if he puts Garrick back there and brings the kid into the side on the wing.
From what he showed tonight, Koula is a better fullback prospect than Garrick. Maybe blood him from the beginning as Turbo's backup.

It was only a trial against the Tigers, but tonight's game gives a lot of confidence for having sufficient depth in all positions. Sea Eagles pathways programme is starting to come to fruition.

From what he showed tonight, Koula is a better fullback prospect than Garrick. Maybe blood him from the beginning as Turbo's backup.

It was only a trial against the Tigers, but tonight's game gives a lot of confidence for having sufficient depth in all positions. Sea Eagles pathways programme is starting to come to fruition.
Des will put him in nsw cup but they way he created those 2 tries with speed had me salivating

Our 1st grade team beat theirs and our second string team beat their one. Lots of good junior manly players, but remember they didn’t play against the first half team. I say this because I am sensing standing ovations from some of you!

Ressies was men against boys in the forwards and yet I still think we really missed Dargan tonight.

I'd say Weekes and Koula played different spots to accommodate the out, and were so much better when when the got shifted back to where they been training late, Weekes at full back and Koula centre.

The young half looks a real talent, Ackland he impressed, his pass selection tonight was nice a proper half which is hard to find.

Humphreys just looks looks like the ICE man and too good for ressies.

And the surprise packet of tonight in my eyes was Fifita. How ever long we just signed him up for. Please make it longer. Wow.

Two under-appreciated players were strong in defence, The Lawman and DeLuxe. I'd prefer DeLuxe to Lance as a bench prop as he is a workhorse who is reliable and I've never seen him make an error.
Never misses a tackle. He is Mr 100% tackle efficiency

Very very impressive. We rarely win a trial game. Looks like they have trained the house down. Very professional. The window is wide open and we are in for a few big years. Lots of talent in those ressies. Garrick has bulked up enormously. From being rag dolled in his first year, he is bumping players off. Some big pigs in that forward pack. Keeping them to just the one try in a trial really showed intent. Koula and Saab are going to be frightening. All barred up for a great season.

It was a great hitout for the squad. Lots of good stuff from multiple players. One thing for sure is that our depth is looking pretty fantastic over all key positions. Yes I am including hooker as Lawton was serviceable in that role, Humphries showed promise and Gordie may well develop into a future star. Des's recruitment and retention strategy looking pretty good also. Looking forward to the Raiders next week. Go Manly.

Last edited:
Ressies was men against boys in the forwards and yet I still think we really missed Dargan tonight.

I'd say Weekes and Koula played different spots to accommodate the out, and were so much better when when the got shifted back to where they been training late, Weekes at full back and Koula centre.

The young half looks a real talent, Ackland he impressed, his pass selection tonight was nice a proper half which is hard to find.

Humphreys just looks looks like the ICE man and too good for ressies.

And the surprise packet of tonight in my eyes was Fifita. How ever long we just signed him up for. Please make it longer. Wow.
Think Fifita has the fourth Dev contract position,Vaega and Ackland need to be signed to the newly created fifth and sixth Dev contract spots asap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8