Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ian Martin tragic said:
from the verses on the holy hand grenade of Antioch:

'Four shalt thou not count, nor two, unless thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out!'
..And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."

Moondog said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
from the verses on the holy hand grenade of Antioch:

'Four shalt thou not count, nor two, unless thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out!'
..And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."
Purportedly deadly against rabbits. Like to see someone lob one at Greg Inglis. Perhaps St Tooves has a couple of these holy relics stashed away?

He has the most infectious laugh jt. He's one of the good guys of the game.

Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Napper said:
Whats with the constant bitching about the footy show???(not having a shot at you dowds)It might not be the most informative nrl show around but at least its something.

Beats CSI re-runs and i'm sure if anyone associated with manly were to be on it you'd all be watching.
Ever tried reading a book?
The bible isn't bAd I hear.

I prefer non-fiction myself.

bones said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Napper said:
Whats with the constant bitching about the footy show???(not having a shot at you dowds)It might not be the most informative nrl show around but at least its something.

Beats CSI re-runs and i'm sure if anyone associated with manly were to be on it you'd all be watching.

I doubt you've ever darkened the door of a library, let alone perused a reference book.

Cambo said:
He has the most infectious laugh jt. He's one of the good guys of the game.

Please tell me you are joking Cam, especially given your views expressed in the Robert Lui threads??

What's a library? Is that the place nerds go to get away from bullies? We grew up in the computer age, old boy!

Matabele said:
bones said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Napper said:

I doubt you've ever darkened the door of a library, let alone perused a reference book.

I'm not about to start caring what a happy clapper thinks of me. Go have a drink.

Just watched the vid, and good job!

one thoooooooousand smackeroos!

nice

bones said:
Matabele said:
bones said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:

I'm not about to start caring what a happy clapper thinks of me. Go have a drink.

I couldn't. You've succeeded in your mission to drink the State dry.

Matabele said:
bones said:
Matabele said:
bones said:
Cambo said:

I'm sure you could find some metho or something similar.

bones said:
Matabele said:
bones said:
Matabele said:
bones said:

I'm sure you could find some metho or something similar.

Given the disheveled state you seem to exist in permanently, I very much doubt it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6