Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, great effort Annalise, well done

Dogs and Tigers by Lady luck. She should multi that.

Yep, that bonehead was all jittery and liked to wave his individual fingers to send a message to ... whom.
They shouldn't show segments with druggies (or anyone) like that in the background. My whole attention was drawn to him and nothing else. But I must say, he made a boring segment interesting.
However, well done Annelise for bringing home the bacon. :^)

Not cool about the stalkers.....not cool - hopefully we don't lose our silvertails tag as how can anyone hate us now with your awesome performance tonight.

Doing TV work is not an easy thing to do. Especially when you have to think quickly under the spotlight to questions with little or no prep.

Congratulations MF08. You handled it with aplomb.

Any one watching? What's the point of thurston on the show? Mind you they don't talk much footy either lol

Whats with the constant bitching about the footy show???(not having a shot at you dowds)It might not be the most informative nrl show around but at least its something.

Beats CSI re-runs and i'm sure if anyone associated with manly were to be on it you'd all be watching.

All good Napper. I actually watch it weekly. Just every time Thurstons on it does my head in. Just wish at times we could get more talks about the games. Nice scoop on Hayne

Napper said:
Whats with the constant bitching about the footy show???(not having a shot at you dowds)It might not be the most informative nrl show around but at least its something.

Beats CSI re-runs and i'm sure if anyone associated with manly were to be on it you'd all be watching.

Agree. I always watch it and look forward to my Footy Show fix after the stresses of the week.

Napper said:

Ever tried reading a book?

Matabele said:
Napper said:

The bible isn't bAd I hear.

from the verses on the holy hand grenade of Antioch:

'Four shalt thou not count, nor two, unless thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out!'

I reckon JT is funny. For a player I used to hate with a passion, I've seen a different side of him last year and this year from his appearances on the Footy Show.

People talk about the Game Plan as a better alternative, but its pretty much the same thing to me, definitely not better. They show the teams on the screens. Big deal, you get the information 2 days ago. Although tonights 5 minutes wasn't that good its been a decent innovation and Erin Moylan gives more information in her segment than you get across just about all media platforms.

Lets be honest, footy players themselves don't give you much information. Any serious footy questions is meet with just one of a range of cliched responses. Some of the attempts at humour fall pretty flat, but at least a few times a show there is enough to give me a chuckle or two.

Also for people wanting Ch7 to get the NRL rights. On their no 1 sport, AFL, they no longer do any sort of light entertainment AFL show. They've tried different formats for years and they have made the Footy Show(s) look like Michael Bay doing Shakespeare!

I'm illiterate.
Matabele said:
Napper said:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8