Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle link said:
My tip, if you want to watch a good footy show get onto The Barefoot Rugby League Show. Thursday @ 7:30pm on NITV.

Big Georgie Rose is going to be a regular guest host this year on the show and they actually discuss RL topics without all the baggage and crap that goes on with the other shows.

First show started last night.

I had a call from one of the producers from this show this week and they are looking to do segments on supporters and want to feature the MWTS/Manly supporters (New Banner idea - "MWTS - as seen on TV!")

I'll post more when I know but it's likely they'll be filming at Brookie on either round 9 (Raiders) or round 14 (Cowboys)

Will post on here and via MWTS facebook when I hear more

Wouldnt it be interesting if someone started a structured footy show with 95% content based on the issues of the week across all 16 clubs and the meaning of it all on the games ahead that week including info to help footy tippers.

Just add 5% entertainment/humour other sh!t and there you go.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Wouldnt it be interesting if someone started a structured footy show with 95% content based on the issues of the week across all 16 clubs and the meaning of it all on the games ahead that week including info to help footy tippers.

Just add 5% entertainment/humour other sh!t and there you go.

NRL on Fox. They pretty much stick to the footy. A bit to much of Cambo Smith but at least he's talking about the scum rather than trying to be an actor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7