• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett Stewart is the only other notable person I can think of that Des has had so much faith in at a young age. We all know how he has turned out.

On a side note, how good are some of the players performing after coming back from serious injuries. Stewy had a devastating season ending shoulder injury way back and has since become a legend. Rose was never supposed to run again and he's now hitting the ball up like a freight train. A serious injury would provoke huge tests of characters and these two have been exceptional.

Fluffy link said:
i just hope we can lock him up here.

Then we have
1. B Stewart 24
6 K Foran 19
7 Open
9 Ballin 23

3 of the 4 most important positions locked up for 5 years (pending re-signings of course)

Ballin's 25ish.

But good points you make.

If we keep Foran, then we've got the 1,6,7 and 9 tied up for another 3 years. Orford could probably push on for a couple more after that as well. Here's hoping he does anyway. The new Cliffy.

Orford is still not signed for next year

Volley, I was just beginning to like you, then you come on with the 'Orford the new Cliffy' rubbish.  Orford has had one or two decent games this season.  Don't get carried away.  He's ordinary and easily replaced by the up and comers we all know about.  Cliffy Lyons was one of the best going around in his day, and could hold his own even now.  He played in all levels of the game as opposed to our little dwarf.  You must be in your early teens to say such stuff, so I guess it's forgivable.     

Tough conditions for fishing Volley but with quality bait like that you'll definitely be feeding the family tonight.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Am I the only one who would drop Bailey to keep Foran in the side?

thats not a bad option, though with Melbourne now having a weaker forward pack, having some extra backrowers can help

We should always have at least 1 of Bailey or Rodney in the 17

They are a different sort of 2nd rower to Hall and Watmough, using their footwork more than raw power, and both constantly poke their heads through

Yeah I wouldn't be comfortable with only having a bench of Foran/Farrar, Le'strange, Rose and JWH tbh.

Le'strange should be the one to tap out.

Yes, you are the only one.  I believe the men in white coats are just around the corner from your house now.

That article about Lyon being fit to play hints at le'estrange being the one to drop with foran going to the interchange. With Des showing so much faith to the Kid, I don't see him jumping ship from our club to the roosters any time soon

Its an article though it's probably got no real foundation in truth or information from Des. It is probably just speculation much like ours, in my opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6