GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharkies have beaten the Cows already, although next week will be in Townsville I guess.
Hope the Sharkies win this year, we denied them twice, so I'll support their efforts in 2015 :)

****, that's GI's second swinging arm today :mad:

Hope he goes for both, 8 weeks would be great !!

Oh I forgot , it's GI, carry on no penalties.

Even though the sharks have won convincingly i think you can see at watching this game they wont go much further

..Good to see Rusty's boys go out.

But I can't see them beating the Cows up there. Last time there was no JT.

How crap is neins coverage of a semi final as s soon as game is over straight to the news as a footy fan i like to see the after match stuff
Even though it wasn't manly and i would have swithced over anyway but its not how the semi finals should be shown

Sharkies have beaten the Cows already, although next week will be in Townsville I guess.
Hope the Sharkies win this year, we denied them twice, so I'll support their efforts in 2015 :)

****, that's GI's second swinging arm today :mad:
You're the first Manly supporter to ever back the Sharks against ANY team. I love your posts on here, but c'mon this is our biggest rival!!!

Hope he goes for both, 8 weeks would be great !!

Oh I forgot , it's GI, carry on no penalties.
***breaking news!! Two Sharks players have been placed on report for brutally attacking the forearm of future immortal, 3 time premiership winning "champion" Greg Inglis***

You're the first Manly supporter to ever back the Sharks against ANY team. I love your posts on here, but c'mon this is our biggest rival!!!
Sharks are hardly our rivals - plus they had all the good sorts in the 70s, so I'm reminiscing @:blush:
I'd rather they win it than any other remaining team. As Manly will have the honour of being the last team to beat the Premiers of 2015 :D

How crap is neins coverage of a semi final as s soon as game is over straight to the news as a footy fan i like to see the after match stuff
Even though it wasn't manly and i would have swithced over anyway but its not how the semi finals should be shown

That's the idiocy of the 4.00pm kickoff, as it is really a 4.15pm kickoff and it leads straight into the news. The only way they'll hold back the news is if it goes to golden point but then as soon the whistle blows it's done.
Look at last night, how many post match interviews there were after the Broncos v Cows game.
That's what a lot of us want to see - post match stats, match breakdown, interview, yada yada yada.

I think their new Monday night 9:40 Footy Classified Show was created specifically for the interviews.
Too bad its up to 3 days after the actual game :confused:

The sharkies and cowgirls are the only two finalists that I don't currently despise so I hope one of that pair wins the GF.
Lol @bunnies. I hope Rusty's gathering his Sons of Glory - Redfern for a collective phone throwing in disgust session.

11998882_10207494801878849_7755789675293870511_n.jpg
What an absolute legend!
Way to get the point across!
It's now my screensaver too, and will be over the summer :)
NYEagle

Chan 9 ****s me to tears. They just can't help themselves...... With the Sharks dominating, you'd think all the talk in the first half would be praise for the Sharks. But no, instead of all they could mention every 2 seconds was how busted Inglis was and talk about what a hero he is for playing etc etc.
****ing shutup already!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8