GAME DAY - Finals Week 2, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game is being destroyed by inept and un professional officialdom. The rule to stop critiquing their errors has made them a protected species and the NRL need to give referees the confidence to make their own decisions and only use the video ref for close decisions. It is a bloody joke that forward passes continue to be allowed and a knock on is allowed to be checked. Dogs will be moaning about this for months I predict!

That video ref blunder shows just what is wrong with the on-field ref having to call try or no-try. The video refs explanation was that there was insufficient evidence to overrule the try call (which is crap IMO, it was clearly a no-try). If the refs were allowed to send it to the video as unsighted or inconclusive then crap like that would not be a blight on rugby league.

Glad this is the dogs not us or I'd be spewing at the refs...
Poor form by the stinky ref's.. But who cares....

Is it just me or would Jackson Hastings not look out of place on a porch in the deep south plucking a banjo whilst cousin Cletus sings along ??

By the way I thought Checcin just hated Manly for some reason, but maybe it's Des he truly hates, and all who have ever sailed with him. The guy is deadset hopeless

Did anyone notice the ball from Friend that went 2 metres forward and wasn't called either?

Pretty poor officialdom.
I have lost count of all the forward passes the roosters have got away in this game.You can see who they want to be in the GF without a doubt

Is it just me or would Jackson Hastings not look out of place on a porch in the deep south plucking a banjo whilst cousin Cletus sings along ??

By the way I thought Checcin just hated Manly for some reason, but maybe it's Des he truly hates, and all who have ever sailed with him. The guy is deadset hopeless
He will be on the bench in origin.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4