GAME DAY - Finals Week 2, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting. During the playing of the Baby Elephant Walk there was a bit of an altercation in the crowd which someone taped on their phone and uploaded to YouTube. It shows a Scumdogs fan throwing a punch at a cop.

Dummy.....

A good night actually......

Des still can't win a premiership away from Manly and the Adelaide Crows are getting their arses handed to them by Hawthorn at the MCG in the AFL finals ;)
That AFL game was a murder of crows

I'm happy they failed but I'm unimpressed that the refs clearly fixed that game

One call can be that bad

Just watched Des' post match presser. He's being very diplomatic (probably doesn't want another fine) in saying that the Scumdogs attitude was what lost them the game tonight rather than the referees howler.

In most ways he's right about their attitude, but that "try" was definitely a game changer.

Have to say though, after the 7th tackle try in the 95 GF and Grub Reynolds being part of our backline but not getting called for offside in last years Semis.......Karma is alive and well :D

Happy the dogs lost. Hastings from the roosters has really surprized me .thk they said he is only 19 . Great passin and kickin game and very vocal. Be hard for them to drop him for pearce. Anyway f..k the dogs!

Just watched the game so feeling the amazement like you guys.

Napa shoulder charged someone in the 15th minute. They even went upstairs to see if it was high. The replays clearly showed a shoulder charge...but not even a penalty? Yet Mason's and Taufua was? I just don't get it. There needs to be an explanation from the ref's boss.

Maybe the mrc will charge him....but not one of Politis' untouchables.

We all saw that forward pass from the roosters hooker, and of course that woeful woeful awarding of a try.

It's time we remove the 'sanctity' of the ref's and replace it with the professionalism of correctness.

The nrl really is an incompetently officiated game run by amateurish nitwits.

Not only was that "try" a disgrace, the RTS try a few minutes later that put the game completely out of reach for the scumdogs had a pass that was easily a metre forward in the early phase of the play, but as per usual the replays started after the pass and commentators didn't say a thing.....too busy laughing at their own jokes to notice.......midwife Rabs, WTF is going on there??!!, he's definitely losing it

Not only was that "try" a disgrace, the RTS try a few minutes later that put the game completely out of reach for the scumdogs had a pass that was easily a metre forward in the early phase of the play, but as per usual the replays started after the pass and commentators didn't say a thing.....too busy laughing at their own jokes to notice.......midwife Rabs, WTF is going on there??!!, he's definitely losing it

The final two passes for RTS' try were clearly forward. Stevie Wonder wouldn't have needed braille to see that. However, NRL referees do.

Checcin should be refereeing NSW Cup next weekend. His finals series so far has been one blunder after another, though I guess he's only continuing his great form of the past few seasons.

The final two passes for RTS' try were clearly forward. Stevie Wonder wouldn't have needed braille to see that. However, NRL referees do.

Checcin should be refereeing NSW Cup next weekend. His finals series so far has been one blunder after another, though I guess he's only continuing his great form of the past few seasons.
yeah,there were that many forward passes in that game last night,I was starting to wonder if most the players were getting a highlights package put together for NFL talent scouts if there were any out here:giggle::giggle:

picked up a telegraph in the lunchroom at work yesterday and had a quick look (there was nothing else to read , honest).. there was a bleating article about how hard done by Easts have been by the refs chosen for last nights game.. all squared up now it seems.

Everyone going on about the pressure on JT to win a GF with the Cowboys. I'd imagine Gallen would have more pressure on him to win a grand final with his team. At least JT has won a grand final.

Should be a cracker!

I'm going to count how many play the balls were legal and how many weren't regardless of the team. I'll let you all know the result post game.

Though I may provide a running score.

Last edited:
If the Cows lose from here they'll be crying conspiracy lol

PtB update score. 23 legal, 17 illegal

Note that the count may not be 100% accurate as on the TV some have been shown from a wide angle.

Cows will not lose this. They're getting all the calls and are killing the Sharks in every department as well..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4