GAME DAY - Finals Week 2, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That video ref blunder shows just what is wrong with the on-field ref having to call try or no-try. The video refs explanation was that there was insufficient evidence to overrule the try call (which is crap IMO, it was clearly a no-try). If the refs were allowed to send it to the video as unsighted or inconclusive then crap like that would not be a blight on rugby league.
Exactly.Its so flawed. The rules get worse every year

Scumdogs defence in the second half has been crap, but the fact is that the video ref blunder did turn the game. Suddenly all the momentum was with the Rorters and even a Scumdogs try didn't stop it.

I actually hope the Donkeys wipe the floor with the Rorters next week.

That's the end of the Dogs for another year, can't say I'm disappointed about that. They are a hard club to warm to for so many reasons.

Damn, you know it wasn't a Rorters try when even Brad Fittler thinks it wasn't. And he's the biggest cheerleader they have.

A good night actually......

Des still can't win a premiership away from Manly and the Adelaide Crows are getting their arses handed to them by Hawthorn at the MCG in the AFL finals ;)

That was so sweet tonight
I was sitting around some dogs supporters man did I have to hold back giving it to them!!

Such S$$t dogs that is payback for last year for your deliberate offside call you got against us

That was a very sweet Friday
Manly winning in the U/20's and dogs getting a wrong call:):)
des fails again with dogs :):)

Enjoyed going out to see both those games tonight live!!

Last edited:
So Dogs lose Pritchard (who was one of there best this year), and Hodgkinson (who proved better than j.reynolds/ mbye, towards backend of season, before he got injured). Wonder if they'll be worse off next year?

lol@Des. Had a golden chance in 2012 and blew it. He'll never win a premiership again. Can't wait for either;
A. They keep throwing money at him hoping to win a premiership

Or

B. They piss him off for not getting a premiership.

Either way just hope he stays the **** away from Manly.

NRL referees lol (ok, I know its an American football game. Same horse, different jockey :p )

12019991_10203504622734821_2532311200915363963_n.jpg

"Two premierships in 5 years" How is that working out for you Mr Greenturd and Mr Hasler? Every day is a great day being a Manly fan, some days being a Manly fan can be even greater, today is one of those days.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4