GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I literally don't think I can watch this live. I'm so excited, that I think I'll get an ulcer if I watch !! Hahahaha.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I literally don't think I can watch this live. I'm so excited, that I think I'll get an ulcer if I watch !! Hahahaha.

Haven't been as excited about a game in years, mostly just to see how we go and to see that beast Kapow run out in Maroon and White.

Imagine Skivvy on one side and Kapow on the other, now that's a scary thought.

Vave in 1st grade and Lawrence in NSW cup. I don't think anyone would of predicted that.
I hope he takes this opportunity with solid performance

Haven't been as excited about a game in years, mostly just to see how we go and to see that beast Kapow run out in Maroon and White.

Imagine Skivvy on one side and Kapow on the other, now that's a scary thought.
Great see the positivity coming out Mark, like you I super excited. Just about to pass Brookie on way home and the butterflies are going already!

Great see the positivity coming out Mark, like you I super excited. Just about to pass Brookie on way home and the butterflies are going already!

Wanna go to a game this year mate? Get some of the old crowd back together. We can Skype Dan!!!!

Good idea Ryan I tend to go with the kids these days in reserve seats but given Monday nights games they could be an option as kids stay home more often than not

Love the increasing number of doomsayers in the media who are dropping the Eagles out of the 8 and suggesting a plethora of Tuesday night hearings as well as a line up of recovering injuries on the sideline. Is there fear Manly are back?

Hi Manly fans, its good to be back for another season.We look good on paper and have had some good results but this bulldogs side will test us in the forwards.Go Manly and great to be back here with you guys for another season.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8