GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parcel please.... Not gunna bag Barrett.... It's been a struggle with everything from execution to bounces... Momentum will change

I hope the team doesn't give up as quickly as our supporters.

Sure, this is disappointing, but it's hardly the end of the world. I remember Souths towelling up the Roosters in Round 1 of 2013 and they went on to win the competition.

Also Taupau has been great in defence so I don't know why he is being bagged. Koroisau has also been impressive and Dylan Walker has tried harder than DCE to inject himself into the game so kudos there as well!
And Broncs got hammered by bunnies rd 1 last year. Finished as gf.

Spot on, Most of us Dogs fans have said we look unfit in the past, this year Eastwood and Kas hav trimmed right down.
Yea because you have the best strength and conditioning guy in the game don singe. The bloke Barrett sacked.

If we can hold the ball and get more possession be the next to score its not impossible to win this game
Feeling optimistic

To those saying, "Give Cherry the ball", that's only going to work if he wants the ball. He hasn't put himself in position to get the ball or do anything in attack, probably because the big Dogs forwards have run at him from tackle one. But that's no excuse - he has to get in there and take control. It's his attack to run, nobody else's. And not finding touch with that kick was unforgivable.
Can't say there hasn't been any effort, but the mistakes and penalties have absolutely killed us. I was a little worried when the Dogs touched up a full-strength Melbourne team in their last trial and never expected a win but I did expect a better performance than this.
Hate Hasler. Hate the Dogs. But I'm happy for Donny Singe, who was one of many who deserved better treatment from our club last year.

I think I old man posted that last one a few times accidentally.

Our new guys are pressing and combined with the other mistakes, it looks worse than it is. First half mistakes were just compounded by the fact they happened 5 out from the line.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8