GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It would appear he will use 2 of them on Hooker, which should be an 80 minute position. That or he will sit one of them on the bench for most of the game.

I'm deeply concerned about the bench/prop rotation, 3 props for a full game is just not going to cut it against the biggest pack in the comp. Jake is going to have to play at least 60 if not 80 minutes. We need 160 minutes of props in the side and we have 3 props, that equates to over 53 minutes for each prop. That's crazy against the biggest pack in the comp.

Yeah Yeah I know Kapow can play prop, but that means a pretty significant position shuffle part way through the game.

Barrett has his first fail on selections for mine.
I think I can call it now. Barrett has failed with his first selections.

Even the great players Lyon, Matai, DCE look average tonight.
Yeah you are right, the whole team just looks poor. Im not an expert but im hoping this is just a case of the team needing some more games together. Also don't forget to give the Dogs some credit, they have played very well.

Last years powderpuff pack don't look so bad after all do they?

Just listening to the Fox commentators saying the Dogs pack hasn't been under any pressure all night.

If he's got that down......how on earth did Jorge manage that????

FINALLY

Note to Tommy. We know how good you are, but not everyone is as tall as you. Remember that Jorge is a shorty lol

HEYYAAAA ON THE BOARD

we have looked better. Finish with a wet sail and give some hope!!!

And our record of not being kept to nil at Brookie since 1993 remains intact.

Damn, nice kick from Killer.

Taufua, TT and Matai must be leading the metres gained. Only ones having a dig. Jake probably up there as well. The rest of the forwards have been poor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11