GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I haven't read every post until this point.

But can someone please explain a few things to me ?

Why does Hiku defend 20 metres in from touch with a man on the sideline ? Even an idiot like me can see what's going to happen. It's cost us 12 points SO FAR. I'm betting he hasn't learned anything so stay tuned for more of the same in the second half.

Because if he stays on his touch line, there is then a 20m game between Lyon and himself that the cowboys will run through

Game against Cowboys, drops 1st bomb of the game, they score. Also drops the ball over the line after the intercept

A few weeks back as well people were all over Tom T for not staying on his wing as tries were scored down there ...

Nice to see you sticking up for a fellow Kiwi but the facts is Tom T and his brother are our future not an overweight kiwi.

The Gummies come back to beat this mob a few weeks back.

No reason we cant.

Get it done.

I haven't read every post until this point.

But can someone please explain a few things to me ?

Why does Hiku defend 20 metres in from touch with a man on the sideline ? Even an idiot like me can see what's going to happen. It's cost us 12 points SO FAR. I'm betting he hasn't learned anything so stay tuned for more of the same in the second half.

Hodges can go back to NSW Cup. Korisau can't get here fast enough. That pass out of dummy half with 2 minutes to go will f*#&in' do me. How hard is it to hit a man ?

We're second best. And by a fair margin too. The only try we scored was opportunistic......and that's being kind.
They have defended like that on Jamies side for years. If Jamie rushes in, winger has to follow. Jamie is rushing in because we are short. If Hiku stays on his wing, centre runs straight past him on inside, plus it looks worse as hiku is so slow

I can't recall Tom making one era in attack or defence.

Petal comes In because he is an international and plods about like a hurricane, destroying everything he approaches. Never been a more apt nickname than Sloth.

1:29 of this vid, 2:32 (arguably) , 2:40

I love Tom T but you are kidding if the issues magically go away when he takes the park

I'd say the new structure is T-Red to the centres, Killer to 5/8 and Foran to half.

T-Red and Hiku as our right side centre/wing this half........give me strength.

So its Lyons fault then?? Hiku doesnt contest for balls. I agree he is not a winger he is a slow centre at best.

It's a structure issue combined with poor reads from a number of players

That 2nd try they scored, DCE and Lyon rush in and get nobody, he rushes in with them, and gets nobody.

If you get a chance, look at the tries post match, and see how many of them have Hiku defending 2 or 3 people outside of Lyon. Go back the past season and see how many times Wolfman was left in the same situation numbers wise

Anyway I'll leave it there for the night lol, my view is stated clear enough now

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8