GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Injuries aside we really can only blame ourselves. There may have been fwd passes and knock-ons etc but 10-0 after 10mins and the ensuing repeat sets at the start cost us the game. We were chasing it for the next 70mins. Feel sorry for the guys but onto the next game

You can see the boys out there are trying, we just look tired. 12 players out, we were always going to struggle. Also want to say, Cherry-evans you showed ticker tonight, not like your mate. You pushed through injury the whole night and never stopped trying!

It all has to start with defence, look at the Dragons and what they have done with some decent defence. Our structures are terrible. When i keep seeing the same **** structures every week i wonder what they are doing at training?

I think the forwards held their own for a lot of the match. Most of the Dogs' tries came from Wiliame errors or fast breaks off a dropped ball. We were in that match.
Yes you are right the best our forwards could do was hold their own and not make it their own .

He looks like he is carrying a hip injury which I noticed a couple of weeks ago.

While everyone is off injured, he has played on each game.

Thanks DCE for putting in while others haven't...AND PLEASE STAY!

Yes you are right the best our forwards could do was hold their own and not make it their own .

With our current injury toll I think that's about the best we can hope for. I think if Starling and Lawrence were fit and we could field a backline without any reserve graders in it we could have won some of these matches.

Even if they are fit we should not send the following players to Melbourne next week.

Matai, Lyon, Foran, DCE, Buhrer, Stewart or Ballin.

Lets just concede the match and try to start again the next week.

Biggest turning point was that terrible no knock on call and then they scored next play. Also hiku kicking the ball into them after lyon's knock back was dumb! Missed snake tonight big time.

I agree, but it shows the difference between the attitudes of the 2 sides - Dogs played on, got a call and scored. Hiku had a dummy spit like a petulant sook and kicked the ball, and the Dogs scored from that as well. I was disgusted by that play. This team has a spoon coming, it's as simple as that.

With our current injury toll I think that's about the best we can hope for. I think if Starling and Lawrence were fit and we could field a backline without any reserve graders in it we could have won some of these matches.
The Dogs had plenty out injured and suspended as well including their captain Graham , Kasiano Klammer and co . We need to put a broom through the place . This is why we brought Fulton in the place to oversee all the sht we have piled up

We also got dominated in the forwards again .
Yep.
I don't know what the solution is. We don't seem to have the cattle to match the competition and our best blokes are injured with more going down each week.
It's a very challenging time for the team.
Tough time for fans. We just need to ride it out with the team. The tide will turn eventually and
the wins will be ever so sweet when they come.

Some of our mistake-ridden players need an old-fashioned dose of James Graham-style attitude adjustment. Not the friendly, comforting, caring/sharing, warm and fuzzy inner glow stuff we see when Will I Am Extraneous (or whomever) stuffs up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8