LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith Round 10, 2015 [1292332]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:shake:..this is exactly why I want the Piss taking emoticon...I knew where you were going with it in your previous post, but old mate(can't remember who?) Wasn't getting it..I don't know wether I've cleared that up or made it worse...lol...put it this way...anyone that thinks Hasson is useless is a friend of mine!@:D
Mavin I think lol ;)

Gee the way I feel about Hasson wouldn't make us friends, more family. He is up there with the worst I have seen, if not the worst.
There was a shot of him late in the game, and I sh*t you not he was lumbering along looking massively fatigued and I'm thinking ffs I'm nearly 40 with f*cked knees and I'm quicker..!!

There was a shot of him late in the game, and I sh*t you not he was lumbering along looking massively fatigued and I'm thinking ffs I'm nearly 40 with f*cked knees and I'm quicker..!!
But he played 8 whole minutes, give him a break. He is from the school of Brad Arthur. Please brad surely there is a place for him at the SPOONS!!

Anyone remember what he did?
Referee Gavin Morris suspended

Wed 26 Feb, 2014, 9:10am
NRL
The NRL Integrity and Compliance Unit has today suspended referee Gavin Morris for the first two rounds of the Telstra Premiership, imposed a suspended $5,000 fine and ordered he undertake a counselling program for a breach of the NRL’s Code of Conduct.
Morris has accepted the penalty and waived his right to appeal.
"The Integrity Unit has a clear mechanism for assessing issues. It is important to note that process has been followed in this case, as it would for any incident involving a player or club official," said NRL Chief Operating Officer, Mr Jim Doyle.
"The Integrity Unit's investigation found that there was behaviour that brought the image of the game into disrepute and we have taken appropriate action."
He touched a ref I think

We lost it in the forwards in the second half. Penrith were making 10+ metres every play, while Manly were struggling to make 5.

Because of this difference, Manly were clear outsiders at the death, and even when leading 10-8.

Anyone remember what he did?
Referee Gavin Morris suspended

Wed 26 Feb, 2014, 9:10am
NRL
The NRL Integrity and Compliance Unit has today suspended referee Gavin Morris for the first two rounds of the Telstra Premiership, imposed a suspended $5,000 fine and ordered he undertake a counselling program for a breach of the NRL’s Code of Conduct.
Morris has accepted the penalty and waived his right to appeal.
"The Integrity Unit has a clear mechanism for assessing issues. It is important to note that process has been followed in this case, as it would for any incident involving a player or club official," said NRL Chief Operating Officer, Mr Jim Doyle.
"The Integrity Unit's investigation found that there was behaviour that brought the image of the game into disrepute and we have taken appropriate action."
Reported that he punched a touch judge in the face at a new years party, putting him in hospital.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2