GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a start - What's wolfman doing in reserve grade. Better than both the wingers playing tonight.

No offence and I like your suggestion but a winger isn't going to make one bit of difference in my opinion.

They always drop wingers and second rowers. It's half backs and props that care usually the problems.

And that is supposed to mean what?
Go write a thousand word essay on the word "no", and all its connotations and permutations.

If you must have an explanation, "no" means "no": ie I DISAGREE.

Jake has been the best forward on the park in our jersey since his debut. Yes, he's still young, and occasionally caught a little flat footed... But he's the best hitter in the forwards and plays with REAL enthusiasm. He carts it up hard and often, and makes the more seasoned and experienced props look slow and lethargic. In a few more years we will be fighting to keep him, and hopefully building a squad around him and his brother.

At the moment he is Obi Wan Kenobi mate, our only hope!!

That was a Manly like performance tonight great effort and I hope Tooves acknowledges that.

Those dirtbag referees single handedly decided that result tonight. Absolutely disgusting that massive cluster of penalties for Penrith around the 60th minute. ****ing cheats.

I don't think I've felt so low about Manly since the day they announced the N.E. I see no hope for this team. Chronic injury toll just mounting, 2 halves who are playing like novices and a forward pack that can't penetrate in attack or defense. We are indeed going to get the spoon and quite likely the worst win record of any spoon teams for years

It is easy to blame the referees, we all know Horsehead hates our guts but the truth is at the 55 min mark we had Penrith losing 2 players for the game with injury. we were attacking their line, lost the ball, gave up a penalty, then another one, they have the ball for 10 minutes and scored 16 points, we again folded when the heat was put on us, you have to tough out times like this in a game and the Manly teams of the last 5 years or so loved that sort of pressure, this team wilts all too easily.

I don't want him replaced I just want him to do something. He's just serving up cack week after week.
Grow some balls and make some changes.
Who is going better than the 17 picked tonight? Our reserves are second last, and more injuries tonight. Tooves is good, but he's not a magician.

I don't want him replaced I just want him to do something. He's just serving up cack week after week.
Grow some balls and make some changes.

what people dont realise is , that toovey is between a rock & a hard place...

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE" OUR BELOVED MANLY ORGANISTAION DO NOT GET ON " !!!!!!!!!

If he benches either Foran or DCE there will be more emotion then ever before...

I keep reading on here that DCE is not liked or doesnt have friends in the team.. ( what crap )

the team is split at the moment , the powers above & coaches dont help either...

Manly is in a bad place , real bad at present...

Toovey is trying to coach , but his hands are tied at the same time... i predict toovey will be sacked " escape goat " The boys may play alittle better for the first 3 weeks , but will end up in the same hole by the end of the year..

* the ONLY thing that should of been done was ( i believe would of happened at any other club ) the moment Foran said he signed elsewhere , thats when he should of been released straight away... The way he played the club & slimed his way in his new contract was just poor form and now his also getting rewarded for it on top..

until his gone and few other players wake up and put all this drama to bed , our team will struggle.

No offence and I like your suggestion but a winger isn't going to make one bit of difference in my opinion.

They always drop wingers and second rowers. It's half backs and props that care usually the problems.
Just say wolfman in - let's say to fullback or wing. Hiku to center or maybe Blair.

Go write a thousand word essay on the word "no", and all its connotations and permutations.

If you must have an explanation, "no" means "no": ie I DISAGREE.

Jake has been the best forward on the park in our jersey since his debut. Yes, he's still young, and occasionally caught a little flat footed... But he's the best hitter in the forwards and plays with REAL enthusiasm. He carts it up hard and often, and makes the more seasoned and experienced props look slow and lethargic. In a few more years we will be fighting to keep him, and hopefully building a squad around him and his brother.

At the moment he is Obi Wan Kenobi mate, our only hope!!

No need to be a smart ass. I accept your point of view but for mine out forwards have been horrid since late last season. Jake has looked the goods this year but he had an average game for mine. Just because he's the golden child doesnt mean he cant be touched with criticism.

I don't think I've felt so low about Manly since the day they announced the N.E. I see no hope for this team. Chronic injury toll just mounting, 2 halves who are playing like novices and a forward pack that can't penetrate in attack or defense. We are indeed going to get the spoon and quite likely the worst win record of any spoon teams for years
It is pathetic-our TEAM apart from 3 or 4 players are a joke.
Way too many slack ass polys

It is easy to blame the referees, we all know Horsehead hates our guts but the truth is at the 55 min mark we had Penrith losing 2 players for the game with injury. we were attacking their line, lost the ball, gave up a penalty, then another one, they have the ball for 10 minutes and scored 16 points, we again folded when the heat was put on us, you have to tough out times like this in a game and the Manly teams of the last 5 years or so loved that sort of pressure, this team wilts all too easily.

Yeah remember when our defense was like the Rock of Gibraltar?? Solid. We'd stand off set after set after set, the boys were scrambling and fighting and never gave in: often after an extended period of dogged line defense we'd turn them around, put some points on them and beat them into submission. Now.... Well I don't know what to say. The steel is gone. We are the ones submitting.

No need to be a smart ass. I accept your point of view but for mine out forwards have been horrid since late last season. Jake has looked the goods this year but he had an average game for mine. Just because he's the golden child doesnt mean he cant be touched with criticism.

Nah fair point and I apologise for being a little on the snippy side. I still disagree: your criticism would be fine directed at veteran props, but he's only played what 5 or 6 games and been a standout in every game. He can only improve, and time on the field will help that. At this point in time he's the amongst the best forwards we've got, and that's pretty good for a rookie.

It is pathetic-our TEAM apart from 3 or 4 players are a joke.
Way too many slack ass polys
I stuck by the club through the N.E days and I'll stick by them now. What I won't cop is over inflated show ponys ambling around pretending they give a sht. If you don't care then man up, be a person with some self esteem, courage and say you can't play here anymore. Either committ to the cause 100% or fuk off somehwere else but don't continue this charade of pretending you give a fuk while white anting the club,coach , staff and team mates. Matai isn't 100% happy but he gave 100% tonight. Others aren't the same.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8